SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

Gary i love ya bro but damn i worry about people who listen to that stuff. I'm a HUGE metalhead, but that stuff is just some weird mix of Hot Topic and Columbine High School.

Hahaha I feel you a lot of people say the same stuff but yea its not like Hot Topic cause well I hate Hot Topic, but yea it is pretty damn angry......kinda makes me want to kill B) just kidding.

Hahaha I feel you a lot of people say the same stuff but yea its not like Hot Topic cause well I hate Hot Topic, but yea it is pretty damn angry......kinda makes me want to kill B) just kidding.

i think the face-eating attack chimp was listening to your song before he went crazy, Gary

i think the face-eating attack chimp was listening to your song before he went crazy, Gary

Actually he decided to go eat some face cause he was pissed how no bands come to Connecticut and the only venue we really have has bullet holes in the side of it.

At the moment, I'm listening to some Howard Stern.

But "Wrath" by Lamb of God will melt your face.

The new Grizzly Bear album, Veckatimest. It's freaking amazing. This, along with Animal Collective's Merriweather Post Pavilion are 1a and 1b in the album of the year running. It depends on the day and my mood which one I think is better.

shad

The new Motorhead album "Motorizer" Lemmy & the boys are still rocking and rolling and making killer music after all these years.

old school G-FUNK.

warren g - regulate

ice cube - you know how we do it

2pac - cant c me

also finally started getting into gza's latest album pro tools

nice, old school g funk is where its at

I still can't get enough of this....

"The Dream" by In This Moment.

Maria Brink can kick your a**.

shad k i get down

Blu and Exile - Below the Heavens

Blu and Exile - Below the Heavens

easily cracks my top 10 favourite hip hop albums of my lifetime. just a ridiculous album, and to think blu's about my age...crazy.

DOOM's (his newest alter-ego, dropped the 'MF') new album just leaked, and i love it. been on repeat since i got it a couple days ago. while sometimes his lyrics confuse the sh-t out of you, and often don't really add up to much substance (rambles a lot) i am NEVER disappointed with his production on pretty much all of his albums. i'd even go as far as saying if i took every single rapper's INSTRUMENTAL discography...his would be in my top 2 at worst. Kanye's is definetly up there (if you only count his hip hop career). Ghostface is up there. Guru obv gotta be up there. Mobb Deep woulda been up there had they never signed to Aftermath. But anyway, MF DOOM's catalogue has some of the most unique, smooth, incredible, amazing, etc etc production I've ever heard. This album definetly met my expectations musically; although he got help with some absolute gems from the late J Dilla, and then Jake One and Madlib have some great beats on there too. any fan of underground hip hop needs to check it out. yeah i was bored and kinda kept going...

Edited by MiggyManCrush

I haven't checked Doom's new album out yet, for that post, I must!

Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats

started getting into kanyes latest album. the lyrics are really simple yet so deep. originally i thought it would be like all this other t-pain or lil wayne new autotune crap, but man was i wrong. welcome to heartbreak and amazing are 2 of my fav songs right now.