SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

gotta love old g-funk. btw WHEN THE HELL IS DETOX COMING OUT ALREADY?!?!!

We will never know for sure B)

Destruct - Play Yo Position

Y Society - Whats next

Old Deep Purple:

In Rock

Fireball

Machine Head

Made In Japan

Great (now "classic") hard rock band of the 70s who, with this Mark II lineup, just burned out by non-stop recording and touring for a 3 1/2 year period and ended up hating each other in record time.

Never forgive this band for running their relationships into the ground: With the dismissal of Gillan they introduced the world to David Coverdale, whose later band Whitesnake helped contribute to the ruination of rock until "Grunge" came around and washed the mousse out of rock's hair.

Old Deep Purple:

In Rock

Fireball

Machine Head

Made In Japan

Great (now "classic") hard rock band of the 70s who, with this Mark II lineup, just burned out by non-stop recording and touring for a 3 1/2 year period and ended up hating each other in record time.

Never forgive this band for running their relationships into the ground: With the dismissal of Gillan they introduced the world to David Coverdale, whose later band Whitesnake helped contribute to the ruination of rock until "Grunge" came around and washed the mousse out of rock's hair.

My first concert was Deep Purple!!!!

just downloaded some songs off the crash soundtrack. like If I...; In The Deep; and Maybe Tomorrow. good stuff from a great movie...

Deemarr knows about that below the heavens ish wooho

The Dead Weather - Horehound

...still trying to decide exactly how much I enjoy it.

Deemarr knows about that below the heavens ish wooho

Mos definitely, might be album of the year.

Also downloaded Joe Budden's Escape Route yesterday. Downloading Fabolous - Loso's Way right now.

Masta Ace - East Bound

Old Motorhead:

Ace Of Spades

Overkill

Bomber

No Sleep Till Hammersmith

Iron Fist

Ah yes nothing beats the classic lineup of Lemmy , "Fast" Eddie Clarke , "Philthy Animal" Phil Taylor.

Too bad they only lasted for these few albums & years. After the iron fist record which came out way back in 1982. Lemmy did a duet with Wendy O' Williams R.I.P. from the plasmatics on a cover of "Stand By Your Man"

Fast Eddie was supposed to produce the track, But instead he decided to Quit Motorhead for Good! Thus ending and breaking up their classic lineup.

I'm not mad move it. Bands sometimes get new members and such. But Motorhead still continues to solider on with Great new killer music each year. I'll give them that!

Edited by Rush2112

devin townsend - ki

it's cool when metal dudes can express their more mellow side...or maybe i'm just getting old.

started listening to some songs off the knocked up soundtrack. "daughter", "grey in l.a.", and "you cant fail me now" are all good songs.

starting to get into some hendrix and bob dylan..... im obsessign over hendrix's cover of all along the watchtower right now.......

there must be some kind of way out of here.... said the joker to the theif