SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

Fire....Axwell & David Guetta have been in heavy rotation on Sirius. Punk is my fav FC song also i especially like the IceyRMX.

I saw David Guetta spin in San Diego three weekends ago. It was pretty sick. Played all of his hits. I was pretty bombed. Fun time.

What are you into?

Mostly rock.....Ive been listening to Rise Against a lot lately, but thats starting to get old......and although Im one of the 2 people who liked the new Linkin Park album, thats getting old fast too. Also into Disturbed, Papa Roach, Alter Bridge, Audioslave, etc

Mostly rock.....Ive been listening to Rise Against a lot lately, but thats starting to get old......and although Im one of the 2 people who liked the new Linkin Park album, thats getting old fast too. Also into Disturbed, Papa Roach, Alter Bridge, Audioslave, etc

thumbs up, not bad stuff, even for political based music

right this minute the bob and tom show (bobandtom.com) and as far as music i still play the dial

I can't really help you in that genre then.

This Ain't a Scene it's more like a SF festival.

Pete Wentz has revealed that he sometimes wishes he was gay.

The 28-year-old Fall Out Boy star told National Public Radio that he feels strongly about fighting for minority groups and, although he's happy with Ashlee Simpson, occasionally longs to be gay.

"I would never come out and say I'm gay, because I'm not gay," said Pete.

"There's part of me that kind of wishes I was gay, and I think that comes from anybody constantly wishing they were in the minority and constantly wants to be fighting everybody off.

"I started wearing make up because I felt like it tested some boundaries. Smear it. Because if you're a guy, you don't want your makeup to look perfect. My whole point is I think there's something in art where you should be making people feel uncomfortable."

The 28-year-old Fall Out Boy star told National Public Radio that he feels strongly about fighting for minority groups and, although he's happy with Ashlee Simpson, occasionally longs to be gay.

"There's part of me that kind of wishes I was gay, and I think that comes from anybody constantly wishing they were in the minority and constantly wants to be fighting everybody off.

"I started wearing make up because I felt like it tested some boundaries. Smear it. Because if you're a guy, you don't want your makeup to look perfect. My whole point is I think there's something in art where you should be making people feel uncomfortable."

fall out boy in a nutshell

Worst band ever.

Worst band ever.

What's really funny is I heard that on the radio and wanted to see what other things he said and the first article to come up was one saying Ashlee Simpson's dad wouldn't let Bi-curious Pete over for Christmas. Probably didn't want to find himself stuck under the mistletoe somehow with him. haha

You scared the hell outta me for a second there.

haha, just figured I'd clarify it and set everything straight lol

thats incorrect, they're not even a band, they're an abomination

If a mod only read the first part to that sentence, they might consider banning you. B)

I'm currently listening to Sevendust's "Ugly" on Octane 20 on my new Sirius Stiletto.

I just got In This Moment's album last night and I really dig it.

It's got the aggression that metal needs but most female fronted bands lack.

High quality stuff.

I'm currently listening to Sevendust's "Ugly" on Octane 20 on my new Sirius Stiletto.

now u got that stuck in my head

If a mod only read the first part to that sentence, they might consider banning you. B)

i'd consider banning me if i read the first part haha

now u got that stuck in my head

One of my favorite albums of the year.

Good to see em back in form finally.

One of my favorite albums of the year.

Good to see em back in form finally.

ur talking about Alpha right? because Next (the album that Ugly is on) came out in 05

ur talking about Alpha right? because Next (the album that Ugly is on) came out in 05

Ahh...whoops...heh

Yeah, I'm talking about Alpha.

Next was a decent album as well, even though their record label dropped a giant deuce on it and didn't promote it at all.

Ahh...whoops...heh

Yeah, I'm talking about Alpha.

Next was a decent album as well, even though their record label dropped a giant deuce on it and didn't promote it at all.

yea i hear ya, i was shocked to see it when it came out haha

I just bought the new Armin Van Burren cd Universal Religion. Pretty sick I must say. It eases up then goes straight back into the hard stuff.

I also got the new Jay Z American Gangster cd. I like that one as well. Track 10 has instrumental to Big Poppa by Biggie in it. I think both are worth the buy.

That Biggie Sample on that track is courtesy of the best producer in music: Just Blaze.

I was jamming with the little 5 year old sis in the car today to some White Stripes. I love them, but I think she loves them even more. It was weird.

Couple of stuff on my hot list lately:

Everything Jay-Z (still need to hear the entire album), Lil Wayne's Drought 3 (Weezy's best ever), Nas, The Eminem Show, Talib Kweli, Paul Wall

Even stuff out of the ordinary- Death Cab for Cutie, Atreyu, Coldplay (always have been a fan)