SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

Couple of stuff on my hot list lately:

Everything Jay-Z (still need to hear the entire album), Lil Wayne's Drought 3 (Weezy's best ever), Nas, The Eminem Show, Talib Kweli, Paul Wall

Even stuff out of the ordinary- Death Cab for Cutie, Atreyu, Coldplay (always have been a fan)

You know how I know you're gay?

Anyways, I felt like listening to cheesy music, so Def Leppard for me.

You know how I know you're gay?

Anyways, I felt like listening to cheesy music, so Def Leppard for me.

Nope not gay... but allow me to explain my reason for liking them... It puts me to sleep pretty easily.

just listened to some old Mest, Angels and Airwaves, next song up: some old school Lostprophets..... I'm going thru my old CD's lookin for lost gold

just listened to some old Mest, Angels and Airwaves, next song up: some old school Lostprophets..... I'm going thru my old CD's lookin for lost gold

Wow, I hate them. Saw them for their 10 year anny of being a band in Chicago, obviously where they are from. They were the biggest aholes and only played for like 45 minutes. I wasn't a huge fan of them and this was like 4 or so years ago, but I still couldn't beleive it. All they cared about was finishing up and sellling CDs ASAP after the show.

I just downloaded one of their albums last week. Good stuff!

which album? We Don't Need To Whisper or I-Empire? not that you can go wrong with either one

Wow, I hate them. Saw them for their 10 year anny of being a band in Chicago, obviously where they are from. They were the biggest aholes and only played for like 45 minutes. I wasn't a huge fan of them and this was like 4 or so years ago, but I still couldn't beleive it. All they cared about was finishing up and sellling CDs ASAP after the show.

eh, i can kinda see that. alotta bands aren't very good in concert or have a good raport w/ fans. Atreyu, Thrice, Haste The Day, The Confession, all blew in concert and hardly tried to make up for it.

alotta good bands in concert and that take time for their fans, (at least that I've seen)

Killswitch Engage (@ home)

All That Remains (@ home)

Brand New was good

As I Lay Dying took some extra time out to play a couple more sets even tho they needed to leave for Philly ASAP

which album? We Don't Need To Whisper or I-Empire? not that you can go wrong with either one

lol, just figured it out, derrr... it's We Don't Need to Whisper.

Edited by TooMuchSalt

lol, just figured it out, derrr... it's We Don't Need to Whisper.

good CD, like i said before, my favorites on it are: The Adventure, The Gift, and Start The Machine

"Living This Life" by UGK

"One Day" by UGK

"Heaven" by UGK

R.I.P. Pimp C

havent kept up with that story. did they find out how he died? OD? heart attack? did he go out like DJ screw?

sucks though, just when UGK was finally getting their just due.

i'll bump int'l players anthem for em.

super tight and ridin dirty have been in heavy rotation for over 10 yrs

right now i got this ghostface bootleg going right now. its ghost tracks produced by RZA, ayatollah, doom, pete rock, danger mouse, alchemist, get large and more.

Killswitch Engage was good live when I saw them

haha Adam D is hiliarious but he didn't play the first time they came around. but when they came the 28th they were amazing!!

im listenin to some dragonforce right now. sick a$ guitarist!!!

also: fricking impossible on Guitar Hero 3

also: fricking impossible on Guitar Hero 3

hahah hellzyea it is, i was waiting to see how long it took for someone to bring em up on guitar hero. i can play it on medium but thats it.

hahah hellzyea it is, i was waiting to see how long it took for someone to bring em up on guitar hero. i can play it on medium but thats it.

Dragonforce sucks live, guitarists rip, but the lead singer blows it all to pieces, especially when he doesnt have a shirt and has the mic stuck in his leather pants

Dragonforce sucks live, guitarists rip, but the lead singer blows it all to pieces, especially when he doesnt have a shirt and has the mic stuck in his leather pants

haha wtf?! ill stick to listenin to em on my ipod.

btw right now, audioslave, doesnt remind me...good song.

im listenin to some dragonforce right now. sick a$$ guitarist!!!

I was listening to that at work today. I go through it at least 2 or 3 times a day.