SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

ya, i hear ya, I have alotta metalcore bands I like... (Killswitch Engage to name one) where they have plenty of singing and screaming... I just don't like when someone assumes that just because a band screams, that they're all depressing and crap

And Kinda Sorta OffTopic

but anyone that gets a chance to play any song with a really good surround sound system or a good audio system in their car turn this song up and lose urself in the magic it gives me shivers everytime it comes on in my car

Seperation by As I Lay Dying one of the best intro songs EVER

My favorite intro for almost any metal song I think is Seasons In the Abyss by Slayer. I'm not even a huge Slayer fan but I love that song.

My favorite intro for almost any metal song I think is Seasons In the Abyss by Slayer. I'm not even a huge Slayer fan but I love that song.

Def, i havent heard that song in a while, now i gotta listen to it!

RSD, you gotta hear this, this band is like a colt classic in NJ. Theyre so bad it's good. Or to me just flat out comical.

Theyre called WAKING THE CADAVER.

this is the only vid i can post that wont breat the CoC. lol

And my friend put a song in a Eng proj we did, it's the same song as the ohter, im the "monster" in the vid. lol

RSD, you gotta hear this, this band is like a colt classic in NJ. Theyre so bad it's good. Or to me just flat out comical.

Theyre called WAKING THE CADAVER.

this is the only vid i can post that wont breat the CoC. lol

I wonder how many people have thrown up from listening to that....

now to soothe my ears with the godliness that is AILD

As I Lay Dying~ Elegy

I wonder how many people have thrown up from listening to that....

now to soothe my ears with the godliness that is AILD

As I Lay Dying~ Elegy

See it's bands like WTC, that give people this ill concieved views about screamin music. Now like i said, i personally cant stand listen to the singers of even AILD, but i cant deny the musical ability of em.

See it's bands like WTC, that give people this ill concieved views about screamin music. Now like i said, i personally cant stand listen to the singers of even AILD, but i cant deny the musical ability of em.

Thats why BFMV is around, pleasant voice (IMO) and amazing skill

Now this band is like uber christian, but these two songs are just amazing lyrically and musically. Their other stuff i like a lot too. The first song's opening line is like the best line ever. Some my feel its week but o well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wgiJkrAL9K4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vbdTL7T0bU0&feature=related

this is a rock band, def not metal, but unique would be my best way to describe their sound.

Thats why BFMV is around, pleasant voice (IMO) and amazing skill

yup, the only bad thing i can say bout BFMV, is that at a show last yea i got punched in the eye. B)

And i wasnt even in a pit, stupid 15 yr old ignorants.

Now this band is like uber christian, but these two songs are just amazing lyrically and musically. Their other stuff i like a lot too. The first song's opening line is like the best line ever. Some my feel its week but o well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wgiJkrAL9K4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vbdTL7T0bU0&feature=related

this is a rock band, def not metal, but unique would be my best way to describe their sound.

Ya, I have alotta Skillet songs on my Ipod.... Whispers in the Dark, The Last Night, The Older I Get, and Those Nights are the ones I listen to more than the others

yup, the only bad thing i can say bout BFMV, is that at a show last yea i got punched in the eye. B)

And i wasnt even in a pit, stupid 15 yr old ignorants.

Oh man, I was at an All That Remains and BFMV show in Worcester like a year ago.... so many like 15 yr olds.... and a not so ummmm socially attractive couple decided to chill in front of me and my friends and make out half the night............. very awkward moment

another shout out, even tho you don't like em

As I Lay Dying = amazing live

just had to get it out there

Oh man, I was at an All That Remains and BFMV show in Worcester like a year ago.... so many like 15 yr olds.... and a not so ummmm socially attractive couple decided to chill in front of me and my friends and make out half the night............. very awkward moment

another shout out, even tho you don't like em

As I Lay Dying = amazing live

just had to get it out there

I like AILD, it's just unlike other bands, i can only take so much of the screamin at one time. Ive been to a show where they played. And yes theyre amazin live. It was so loud n crazy that i didnt even notice the screamin. So if a simulation of live shows can be created while im listening to AILD, theyd be in my top 5. But till that day comes, theyre gonna hover in the honorable mention realm.

Another great band to see live...

awesome guitarists, but I can not stand the singers voice to save my own life... doesnt help that i saw a show(overall good) and he was wearing leather pants with the mic sticking out .... not sure what it is but it gets on my nerves

awesome guitarists, but I can not stand the singers voice to save my own life... doesnt help that i saw a show(overall good) and he was wearing leather pants with the mic sticking out .... not sure what it is but it gets on my nerves

thats me view with Coheed too. I DESPISE the singer with a passion, it's a shame that such talented guitarists play behind that POS.

thats me view with Coheed too. I DESPISE the singer with a passion, it's a shame that such talented guitarists play behind that POS.

I can stand him in very small doses.... honestly, I think I'd prefer not knowing what he looks like such a contrast... its like my ears were lying to me when I first heard him

currently listening to - my roommate's fan... yea its 11.10, i got up at 7 to register for classes, study, take a test. Now I'm back here and hes still not up...

I fully recommend the new album Consolers of the Lonely by The Raconteurs. It has to be the best music I have heard in a while. Jack White, Brendan Benson, and The Greenhornes = Excellent!

Been listening to Liferuiner cause i'm going to there concert so i got to get into game mode.