Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LinceArmStrong

# 74

The Rules are Simple!

- If you want to participate, just reply to this thread with the player you think should be ranked next on the draft list

- Rank the nba players based on a Single-Season, Traditional 9-catagory Fantasy League (either H2H or Roto)

- Each player needs 5 votes to be ranked (1-36), 4 votes to be ranked (37-84), and 3 votes to be ranked (84+)

- If you are the final deciding voter for a particular player, it's your duty to start the next thread, name it "#2" or "#18" or whichever # the NEXT pick is. in the body of the thread, copy/paste these directions along with an updated rankings list!

- You can vote ON BEHALF of others! Just cite a previous thread where any member voted for a player, and you can carry over thier vote to make the process faster! (please be specific when doing this). This also means you should be careful who you vote for, any of your votes can be quoted and used against you later!

1. Shawn Marion

2. Kobe Bryant

3. Kevin Garnett

4. LeBron James

5. Gilbert Arenas

6. Dirk Nowitzki

7. Steve Nash

8. Amare Stoudemire

9. Yao Ming

10. Dwyane Wade

11. Pau Gasol

12. Tim Duncan

13. Jason Kidd

14. Chris Paul

15. Josh Smith

16. Rashard Lewis

17. Chris Bosh

18. Allen Iverson

19. Vince Carter

20. Paul Pierce

21. Ray Allen

22. Marcus Camby

23. Andre Iguodala

24. Tracy McGrady

25. Chauncey Billups

26. Deron Williams

27. Caron Butler

28. Michael Redd

29. Gerald Wallace

30. Carlos Boozer

31. Joe Johnson

32. Carmelo Anthony

33. Josh Howard

34. Kirk Hinrich

35. Dwight Howard

36. Al Jefferson

37. Jermaine O'Neal

38. Baron Davis

39. Antawn Jamison

40. Jason Richardson

41. Emeka Okafor

42. Kevin Martin

43. Luol Deng

44. Brandon Roy

45. Leandro Barbosa

46. Manu Ginobli

47. Mike Miller

48. Mehmet Okur

49. Ron Artest

50. Tyson Chandler

51. Tony Parker

52. Kevin Durant

53. Jason Terry

54. Raymond Felton

55. Lamar Odom

56. Rasheed Wallace

57. David West

58. Ben Gordon

59. Mike Bibby

60. Ricky Davis

61. Mo Williams

62. LaMarcus Aldridge

63. Corey Maggette

64. AK47

65. Monta Ellis

66. Samuel Dalembert

67. Richard Jefferson

68. TJ Ford

69. Andre Miller

70. Rip Hamilton

71. Shane Battier

72. Al Harrington

73. Stephon Marbury (My vote gives him 4)

74. ??

Current Results as of 5:08pm ET

Danny Granger - 3 (WillJ, rotoking07, thefantasyczar)

Ben Wallace - 1 (markdash)

Andres Bierdrins -2 (Yaz, Rando)

Chris Wilcox - 1 (csquared)

Randy Foye - 1 (Iokona)

Wilcox has never looked like a good option to me, doesn't matter about situation. I'm a part-time Clips fan alongside my Pacers, so i've watched my fair share of games.

I go Granger. No bias, I like Granger and all, but his skill set and stat stuffer ability belongs here.

Next for me is Childress.

I know u probably think I'm doing this cuz I love the Rockets. But I think he deserves it.

LOUIS SCOLA. He is porjected to start a PF. Last year Chuck Hayes was our starter and racked up cheap points and boards. This year I expect Scola to average 12 pnts. and 8 reb.. I'll take that from the 74th best player.

If nayone has seen him play u mite agree w/ me.

In fact, i've seen him play quite a few times, since i'm from Spain and he played here the last few years.

He's an undersized PF for the NBA, but really has game. Sweet mid-jumper, great at taking the ball to the rim, hard nosed offensive rebounder and quite a good team defender. He and Navarro, who is set to play for Memphis were the top players here last year. I think he really could start over Hayes, and he's not an inexperienced rookie, but i wouldn't take him that high in the draft. He will be under the radar for sure, so i would wait until the latter rounds. He could be very worth a late flyer, though.

I know u probably think I'm doing this cuz I love the Rockets. But I think he deserves it.

We don't think you're doing it cuz you love the Rockets. We KNOW you're doing it because you love the Rockets.

Wilcox has never looked like a good option to me, doesn't matter about situation. I'm a part-time Clips fan alongside my Pacers, so i've watched my fair share of games.

I go Granger. No bias, I like Granger and all, but his skill set and stat stuffer ability belongs here.

Next for me is Childress.

I dont love the guy, but for me to deciding factor was actually the situation. 15/9 seems very attainable for this Terp....

We don't think you're doing it cuz you love the Rockets. We KNOW you're doing it because you love the Rockets.

LOL..............Go Stros Go is such a homer. U gotta love it.

LOL..............Go Stros Go is such a homer. U gotta love it.

Rockets are going all da way this year. W/ Yao Ming and T-Mac (gettign past the 1st round. The Defensive player Battier (can hit the corner 3 ball pretty well. Then the new PF Scola who should average 12 pnts. and 8 boards. And Rafer Alston who may be inconsistent, but brings energy to the team. Then the Bench w/ STEVE FRANCHISE (back in H-Town) Luther Head w/ his shooting ability. The Chuck Hayes who brings aggresiveness and energy off the bench. The rest is history. I'd like to pronounce the Houston Rockets the 07-08 NBA CHAMPIONS.

Rockets are going all da way this year. W/ Yao Ming and T-Mac (gettign past the 1st round. The Defensive player Battier (can hit the corner 3 ball pretty well. Then the new PF Scola who should average 12 pnts. and 8 boards. And Rafer Alston who may be inconsistent, but brings energy to the team. Then the Bench w/ STEVE FRANCHISE (back in H-Town) Luther Head w/ his shooting ability. The Chuck Hayes who brings aggresiveness and energy off the bench. The rest is history. I'd like to pronounce the Houston Rockets the 07-08 NBA CHAMPIONS.

See. B)

But, no Rafer Alston. Steve Franchise running the team. Eeeewww. B)

I actually think the Rockets have a shot, but it is a VERY hard road to come out of the West only to face KG, Pierce and Ray Ray.

Francis may be the most underrated acquisition of the off season. That team really is just a quality pg away from being a serious contender. They also had no bench, but they have made some good headway there as well.

think about how much damage that team did while playing 4 on 5 for much of the game. I'm sticking with the Nugs as my pre-season dark horse.

I don't think the Celtics will get to the finals. I hope they will, though.

Thing is about the rockets, they always have to worry about some kind of injury that will demolish their season. If it's not T-Mac's back, it's Yao's knees, or something else that comes up.

I wouldn't put my money on any team other than SA or Phoenix.