Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FailedState

New (but old) H2H Yahoo 10 Team (free)

My friends and I have been in a league for 8 years now and this year life got in the way for all but two of us. As a result the two of us are going at it alone-- braving the dangerous yet exciting world as a fantasy start-up. This year it will be free, with the possibility of it going to $10-$20 next year depending on success/interest. We both would really like this to work and are looking for 8 managers to help us start something really cool that we all can enjoy for years to come. I am 27 and in my last year of my PhD at the University of San Francisco; the other gentleman is 25 and in his last year of Law School. With my dissertation becoming ever closer to presentation and the bar test for the law boy right around the corner, Fantasy Basketball (and Baseball) are an important outlet for us and we would hate to have to gamble on some chump league.

• It is a yahoo league (if people have a problem with that I am not opposed to trashing it and going somewhere else)
  • It is a 10 team league, will expand to 12, would love for it to be a keeper league (keep 3 losing draft picks, standard)
  • live draft tentatively on Dec 23 @ 6:30 pst
  • If there is something with the rules that you have an issue with please let me know and we can tweak as to ensure everyone is happy.

I cannot stress enough how badly we want this to succeed, and I am calling on you guys to help us out. If you are interested please email me with a mini bio (you don't have to, I just want to sound official).

-Chris

crankin25@gmail.com

cprankin@dons.usfca.edu

League ID#: 126561 League Name: This Charming League Custom League URL: http://basketball.fa...scharmingleague Draft Type: Live Standard Draft Draft Time: Fri Dec 23 6:30pm PST [ Add to My Calendar ] Max Teams: 10 Live Draft Pick Time: 2 Minutes Scoring Type: Head-to-Head Max Moves: No maximum Max Trades: No maximum Trade Reject Time: 2 Trade End Date: March 8, 2012 Allow Draft Pick Trades: Yes Waiver Time: 1 day Waiver Type: Continual rolling list Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports Trade Review: League Votes Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules Max Acquisitions per Week: 4 Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow Start Scoring on: Week 8 Playoffs: Week 21, 22 and 23 (6 teams) Note: Week 23 runs 7 days from Apr 9 to Apr 15 Playoff Reseeding: Yes Lock Eliminated Teams: No Divisions: Yes (2 divisions) Playoff Seeding Options: Division winners awarded top playoff seeds Make League Publicly Viewable: Yes Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)