Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeterPimpedUrGF

Question

Aside from these rankings and the occasional posts here n there the basketball forums have been pretty dead. Is it gonna be like that for the better part of the season this year? I remember last year it wasnt very active either. Just asking.

I think it will pick up. Last year, the site was just starting so there weren't a whole lot of users. The numbers of users are up tremendously, so I'd expect much better activity this year.

I really do hope so. I remember last year Id ask a question and wouldnt get a response for an hour.

Well, you use to catch (and likely still will) a lot of crap for your team's validity.

Aside from these rankings and the occasional posts here n there the basketball forums have been pretty dead. Is it gonna be like that for the better part of the season this year? I remember last year it wasnt very active either. Just asking.

preseason games havent even opened, and we already have like 10 regs in here daily. The ranking threads take away from other threads cause we discuss players there - thats all....

There is only one good way to ensure that the list is active. Keep making good posts. When people ask questions give good answers. That will keep people coming back.

Rotoworld is clearly the best place on the web for fantasy BB info (not just saying that because I am a mod. I said that before this forum ever started). there is no reason why this shouldn't be the best FBB forum as well. It just happens to be a LOT newer than its competition.

Well, you use to catch (and likely still will) a lot of crap for your team's validity.

Eh true. You can close this thread down if u like. Actually please do. No good can come of it anyways. I just hope its nice and active in here thats all. B)

Eh true. You can close this thread down if u like. Actually please do. No good can come of it anyways. I just hope its nice and active in here thats all. B)

I hope this forum stays active. I am doing FBBall for the first time, and I am really going to need all of your expert health.

I hope this forum stays active. I am doing FBBall for the first time, and I am really going to need all of your expert health.

I'll be happy to help ya and Im sure many others will as well.

Still has to be the best game in town. I think once baseball ends and basketball starts, you will see the traffic increase big time. I'm fairly new to the site and noticed a huge drop in the baseball forum after the trade deadline passed in most leagues, so I think a lot of guys are just waiting for basketball to start. Football is a whole different animal since there are not games on a dailey basis and I think there are a lot of core football only types, so it is tough to compare to baseball and basketball forums on activety on a nightly basis. I am not as active in the football forum either though. I fully expect basketball to be pretty active though.

I'll be happy to help ya and Im sure many others will as well.

You just hafta agree to become a Yankee fan.

That wont be so hard now will it?

I actually remember the forum being fairly lively during the season. Now, it wasn't anything compared to baseball, but I'm not sure if that's because baseball is just more popular or because it was another 6 months later and the forums continued to pick up steam since they started. I hope it's the latter.

my prediction...an avg of 20 members per night....