Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RotoGenius

RotoGenius is Here to Help

D Thomas, M Floyd (assuming no VJAX) or Maclin?

Floyd over Maclin. Tough to trust Maclin when you have another very quality option.

Team in Sig.. Need help with RB's.. Starting Bush, McCoy.. Not sure who my 3rd should be?? Sproles, Bell, C.Johnson or Hillis.. Also need help with QB's. Do I start Manning against the Jet's or Grossman against Minn.??

Sproles, as he's done it all year and should be playing in a high scoring game.

QB question is a good one. I'm actually going Grossman with Manningham out and Washington likely to throw all day.

Better flex play this week:

Kevin Smith vs. SD

Derrius Heyward-Bey @ KC

Thanks for the help

Smith and it's not close.

Merry Christmas...

1 PPR

1 point for 10 yards rushing

1 point for 20 yards receiving

1 point for 25 KR/PR Yards

6 points for a TD

Pick 1

K. Bell vs GB

Sammy Mo vs Phi

Pick 2

M. Wallace vs STL

Harvin vs Wash

Moss vs Min

How about Khalil Bell? I just realized he's available so I picked him up. Should I start him over CJ or Smith?

You know what? With the bad news this morning on CJ (still active), I would start Bell over CJ even though it seems nuts.

Feel free to pose your question to me again if I advised you to start CJ in a previous question.

You know what? With the bad news this morning on CJ (still active), I would start Bell over CJ even though it seems nuts.

Feel free to pose your question to me again if I advised you to start CJ in a previous question.

It's between CJ, Bell, and Smith. I essentially need to pick 2.

RotoGenius thanks for helping everyone out. Championship game who are you starting at Flex: K. Smith, Peyton Hillis, DeAngelo Williams or TB Mike Williams?

Smith or MWilliams based on role and matchups and if you know me, I always go RB if it's close.

One more:

RB, in a 0.5 PPR league: Sproles or DeAngelo Williams? I can't imagine sitting the #7 RB in our league this week (dance with who brung ya), but the TB matchup and Sproles's stinker in ATL cloud things (though "past performance is no guarantee of future results").

Sproles easy.

Help! Malcolm Floyd or Demariyus Thomas?????

Floyd. I see San Diego throwing more than Denver.

This answers a couple users' questions. No repeats, please.

L-rob or Wallace?

I am also using Austin. I dont think I've ever used two Wrs from the same team, let alone during my Super Bowl. I already went against Foster last night and because of our transactions being locked for the season and Cundiff out, I am already in a big hole. I need some serious upside. I think the Boys will have to throw it all day long. Samual is also now out for the Eagles. What to do? Wallace or L-Rob?

Need to start two of the following:

Laurent Robinson

Antonio Brown

Evan Royster (starting today instead of Helu)

Sammy Morris

Laurent Robinson

Chris Johnson (reported being far less than 100%)

Do I start Thomas and Laurent, and then if Felix is inactive, start Morris? Do I start Royster instead of a banged up Chris Johnson?

Championship matchup. Of these 4, who do I start?

Laurent Robinson vs Philly, in Dallas

Mike Wallace vs STL, in Pitt

Demaryius Thomas vs Buff, in Buff

Kahlil Bell vs Pack, in GB

As of now, I've got Laurent, Wallace and Kahlil going. I have Brandon Lloyd as well, but his matchup blows.

Thanks!

You should have phrased your question more clearly. What I am reading is you need to sit 2 of the 5 players you listed (including Llloyd).

I would sit Lloyd and Thomas, which is what you listed.

Need to start two of the following:

Laurent Robinson

Antonio Brown

Evan Royster (starting today instead of Helu)

Sammy Morris

Laurent Robinson

Chris Johnson (reported being far less than 100%)

Do I start Thomas and Laurent, and then if Felix is inactive, start Morris? Do I start Royster instead of a banged up Chris Johnson?

Do I start Stevie Johnson @ 1 or wait out V-Jax and pick up Vincent Brown is V-Jax is inactive?

Chris Johnson, CJ Spiller or Kevin Smith.....

Stevie Johnson with all the question marks with SD WRs.

Smith. Lots of upside. CJ is banged up and Denver defends the run well.

Thanks in advance for the help. Nonppr league go with wallace, k.bell, d.thomas, or moss at flex

Tough. I'll continue to stake my reputation to Bell. He's the man in the Bears' backfield and is a great bet for yardage. Wallace has Batch working against him. I like Moss out of the WRs you listed, but non-elite WRs are always less consistent.

Standard scoring, non-ppr

Do I go I go with CJ2K who's banged up, or K. Bell who's going to get a ton of touches, but might play from behind?

Also, which Defense this week: Cardinals or Chiefs? Leaning Chiefs since they'll be home....

Thanks!

0.5PPR.....Who to start at the Flex?

K.Bell, Chris Johnson, Helu, K.Smith, Helu, Wallace, Demaryius Thomas, Bowe

Helu inactive. I like Smith here with CJ banged up. Most upside.