Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RotoGenius

RotoGenius is Here to Help

As of now I have Green,Marshall and Witten starting. Would you replace any of them with Moore or Floyd?

Floyd over Witten. Bigger chance at a huge game.

Now that VJax is expected to sit, I think Floyd is a good start.

I have to pick two of these WR's. Who do you think I should go with? Standard scoring.

D. Thomas vs Buf

Santonio Holmes vs NYG

Dwayne Bowe vs Oak

Stevie Johnson vs Den

LRob vs Phi

Malcom Floyd @ Det

Thanks for the help.

I agree on Floyd. I would go with Bowe over Jonhson as he has been productive even with Palko. Nuts that you have all those options.

TD and yardage league only, who should I start?

M Wallace, Bowe or Spiller

Go with the RB in Spiller.

TD heavy league, NON PPR

Maclin or Holmes

Maclin as I see the Eagles having more success in the air than the Jets.

Injury depleted, do I start Sammy Morris or Kahlil Bell? I'm leaning towards Morris b/c I don't think Felix plays much if at all and the Bears offense is awful....

THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED. STOP WITH THE REPEATS. BELL.

hi RotoGenius,

Antonio Brown or Torrey Smith? THanks...

One more repeat question and you will be ignored in these threads forever.

Start Graham or Finley at TE this week. need only one playing for the championship.

I have Rodgers, Colston, Crosby and an RB position yet to play. Down 30 pts in standard scoring league (QB TD is 4 pts) and my opponent has Jimmy Graham to play. After the 49ers win yesterday, I think Rodgers will play most of the game unless they run up the score quickly, however, not sure what I should play on the RB position. Here is what I have:

QB Rodgers and M Flynn

RB Sproles, K Bell, R Grant

WR Colston, Driver

Please help with my choice.

Thanks

Graham. He's been more productive all year long.

Not sure why the quote didn't show up. This was in response to Finley vs. Graham.

I have Rodgers, Colston, Crosby and an RB position yet to play. Down 30 pts in standard scoring league (QB TD is 4 pts) and my opponent has Jimmy Graham to play. After the 49ers win yesterday, I think Rodgers will play most of the game unless they run up the score quickly, however, not sure what I should play on the RB position. Here is what I have:

QB Rodgers and M Flynn

RB Sproles, K Bell, R Grant

WR Colston, Driver

Please help with my choice.

Thanks

Rodgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flynn

Sproles>KBell>RGrant

Colston>>Driver

Got a quick question...

In a 10 team 4 keeper league would it be advisable to trade a 6th round pick(10th if it was a regular draft) for one of Adrian Peterson, Demarco Murrary, or Hakeem Nicks? If so which one should I get? Like the idea of buying low on AD but yeah he scares me a little bit obviously..

Scoring is Yahoo standard scoring and my potential keepers are: Fjax/Mendy/Britt/Andre/Maclin/Helu/Dez/Harvin. Thanks.

Got a quick question...

In a 10 team 4 keeper league would it be advisable to trade a 6th round pick(10th if it was a regular draft) for one of Adrian Peterson, Demarco Murrary, or Hakeem Nicks? If so which one should I get? Like the idea of buying low on AD but yeah he scares me a little bit obviously..

Scoring is Yahoo standard scoring and my potential keepers are: Fjax/Mendy/Britt/Andre/Maclin/Helu/Dez/Harvin. Thanks.

A 10th round pick for any of those seems like a no-brainer, right? Why would the other owner do this?

I need help with an IDP choice but nobody is in that forum...Play Charles Woodson or Desmond Bishop tonight vs CHI? I'm only up 5 points with the Packers DEF, John Kasey, and an IDP player left...They have Brees and Julio Jones left in a PPR League...Im toast..Thanks

I need help with an IDP choice but nobody is in that forum...Play Charles Woodson or Desmond Bishop tonight vs CHI? I'm only up 5 points with the Packers DEF, John Kasey, and an IDP player left...They have Brees and Julio Jones left in a PPR League...Im toast..Thanks

I'm not an IDP player, but sounds like you need upside and I'm guessing Woodson is that guy because of the chance for an INT return.

A 10th round pick for any of those seems like a no-brainer, right? Why would the other owner do this?

As you can tell by the quality his leftovers, his team was stacked but he depleted his picks in the process and due to pick upgrade rules the 6th/10th is the highest he can get for any of them... Due to the low risk would it be advisable just to try for the home run with Peterson and hope he is a fast healer, or go with one of the other safer but less potential rewarding options? Thanks.

As you can tell by the quality his leftovers, his team was stacked but he depleted his picks in the process and due to pick upgrade rules the 6th/10th is the highest he can get for any of them... Due to the low risk would it be advisable just to try for the home run with Peterson and hope he is a fast healer, or go with one of the other safer but less potential rewarding options? Thanks.

I love the idea of buying low on AP.

Graham. He's been more productive all year long.

Not sure why the quote didn't show up. This was in response to Finley vs. Graham.

Thanks for the help. Went with Graham for this week.

Up 17. Other team has Matt Ryan. I need to choose between Colston and Julio. Need help please!

I love the idea of buying low on AP.

After the 8-9 month prognosis and thinking about it more, I think I like the idea of Murray or Nicks more. Probably Murray.

Moore or Douglas tonight?

It's gotta be Moore. Moore's inconsistent, but Douglas is even more so.

Up 17. Other team has Matt Ryan. I need to choose between Colston and Julio. Need help please!

Both are great plays. I'm surprised you didn't get both in your lineup. It's extremely close but I think Colston is a tad more consistent.

My other 2 options were Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald. I had to start them. Thanks for the help.

My other 2 options were Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald. I had to start them. Thanks for the help.

Makes sense. Good luck.