Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philflores81

Zach Randolph 2012 Season Thread -- 01/01: Knee Injury

274 posts in this topic

I Think Rudy Gay is play the most minutes on the #4 and OJ Mayo could start. Z-Bo, Gay limited OJ last year and coach thinked, he's the 6th man for the team.

Conley,Mayo, Allen, Gay and Gasol make a lot of sense.

For a Gasol-owner, the rebounds will go up. Z-Bo limited Gasol in Rebounds.

I dont think Gay starts at PF, I think hes too undersized to play PF for a prolonged period of time. I don't think Mayo will start either, they'll prolly start Cunningham at PF? Mayo will get extended minutes for sure, but i'm not sure about him getting the starting gig. Mayo is a huge risk/reward for sure, but if you have an expendable player might as well, you don't want to regret it later

Nothing to see here.

"Zach Randolph left Sunday's game with a bruised knee but is probable to return." - per RW

League Pass only has the Bulls feed, but their studio guys are still saying it looked like a major injury, and could kill their season. I wouldn't necessarily expect them to have heard the latest from the sidelines, though.

I saw it live and it looked pretty bad. He was laying on the ground writhing in pain for a good 3 minutes.

Is that good news for zbo owners?

Well, I've never heard of a season-ending contusion, so I'm going to say yes.

If Paul Pierce has taught us anything, it's that you can't rely on a player's reaction to an injury to determine the extent of said injury.

It's more valid to see what exactly happened to that player physically, and try to diagnose from there. Hint: If a player goes up for a dunk and when he lands, the knee bends the wrong way, that is probably season ending.

He has a slight mcl bruise - He's still day to day - They said he'll probably miss tonight definitely and maybe a couple more games. Not much though - He should be back next week at the very latest

http://www.commercia...-knee-ligament/

out 8 weeks. Anyone thinks speights is a good pick up and will fill into the PF spot?

Was just wondering this...he probably splits time early on with Cunnigham...the question is who will ultimately get the starting spot

Huge blow for Zbo owners. You would think Gasol's and Gay's stats would increase slightly. Cunningham started in place of him last game and had marginal stats. The newly acquired Marreese Speights is an intruiging option, but he probably still needs to learn the offense.

I like Speights for the long haul