Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hard1

Dynasty League needs a new owner

4 posts in this topic

8 X 5 yahoo roto league extra hitting cats are singles doubles and triples....10 team league needs a replacement owner for an existing team....team is decent finished 9th due to inactivity....you would have second pick in this years draft( we base draft order on how you finish the previous year) lots of fa's available and of course anyone who would be new to yahoo player database this season....you already know what pick you will have, how many will depend on you....we roster and can keep 28 guys for every guy you throw back in the fa pool you will get a draft pick i.e you put two guys back you'll get two picks put zero back and you just wasted your number two pick cause you won't get it throw back ten get ten draft picks you get the idea....this is a fun free league and the majority are very active owners and thats what we are looking for.... commish approves trades but none in the years the league has been in existance have ever been vetoed i think i made like 15 trades last year which makes it more fun to me.....once yahoo opens season i will set the league up and send the invites out you will be responsible for posting your keepers on the message board, once everyone has their keepers in we will set the auto draft for about 5-6 days later giving everyone a couple days to see who is available and set their pre-draft rankings....i am probably leaving something out so if you have questions please ask...first come first serve all i ask is please be active it is a daily league.....here is the team available

Lance Berkman Yuni Betancourt Jay Bruce Alberto Callaspo Jose Constanza Michael Cuddyer Edwin Encarnacion Jesus Guzman Corey Hart Chris Ianetta Derek Jeter Victor Martinez Hideki Matsui Angel Pagan Jimmy Rollins Chase Utley

Alfredo Alceves Mark Buerhle Matt Cain Jhoulys Chacin Francisco Cordero Johnny Cueto Zack Greinke Justin Masterson Brandon Morrow Jeff Niemann Chris Sale Max Scherzer Huston Street Jered Weaver

ok i know you possibly just lost v-mart for the season if you take the team, but there are decent cathcers available...wilin rosario salvador perez amoung others are available thru the draft...got to be someone interested... the pitching staff is strong and some good core players.....get the team make some trades have a good draft, two years ago a guy took the last place team and has now won back to back championships....