Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bren2237

King James

Does anyone have Lebron's cell phone number? I lost my phone that it was in. I need to call him and let him know he's in my line-up for the semi's this week and he needs to play!

Does anyone have Lebron's cell phone number? I lost my phone that it was in. I need to call him and let him know he's in my line-up for the semi's this week and he needs to play!

Call the one in the pimp suit, he's always answering his cell phone.

And tell us what you find out, I want to know if I should start Pavlovic tonight!

Minneapolis - LeBron James is a game-time decision for the Cavaliers matchup with the Minnesota Timberwolves tonight at the Target Center.

According to Cavs coach Mike Brown, James went through the Cavs' noontime shootaround, which included some light running. James left the arena with an ice bag wrapped to his right knee. He did not speak to the media.

James was a late scratch from Sunday's game in Boston, for what the Cavs termed bumps and bruises, then later defined as right knee tendinitis. The Cavs fell to Boston, 98-96.

Even if he plays, sounds like he's gonna be tentative on those knees maybe? This could be one of those 8-10 assist, I'm gonna dish it to my shooters type games if he goes - could be HOT for Pavlovic owners.

-Jet out.