Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

Randy Moss 2012 Season Outlook

220 posts in this topic

As his time in Tennessee showed, Randy's done. Great career, though.

Randy Moss is currently trending on Twitter.

Why?

Because he just announced that he's un-retiring and will be playing this season in the NFL. On a live USTREAM chat celebrating his 35th birthday.

...LIKE A BOSS.

Dude is the Manny Ramirez of football. If he actually cared and put forth some effort...he can still perform. Would love to see the workout videos

According to Jay Glazer of FOX Sports, free agent Randy Moss "lit it up" in Tuesday's workout.

Moss was scheduled to work out for the Saints, though Glazer's report suggests other teams may have been in attendance. Moss ran about 45 routes and "looked like the old Randy," leaving all parties "pretty floored" by the workout. Glazer's sense is that those in attendance didn't expect Moss to perform nearly as well as he did. Moss may end up with multiple suitors and guaranteed money after all.

I still say, Peyton Manning should sign with the Cards, and they could bring in Randy Moss to run opposite Fitzgerald. Dope.

Awesome.. I still say high upside pick. If he's in a competent passing game he will stay motivated. He wants deep bombs with no safety over the top. Arizona would do that lol, but there are some good landing spots for him. Me personally, if the Lions could get him on the cheap I'd go buy a jersey right now.

Reports have him tied to the Saints right now and assuming the contract issues with Brees gets recitified...he'll be an interesting fantasy topic leading up to the season.

We'll have to wait and see what happens with Colston and Meachem but Brees loves to spread it around so double teaming Moss shouldn't be much of an issue.

Crazy to think he still has it...or does he?

I'm not surprised Randy had a beast workout. Never really believed he was done either. He was obv sitting on my waiver wire after the fantasy season ended and I decided to pick him up just in case. Good thing I kept the faith. Brees to Moss could still be a nice fantasy combo. Not saying he's gonna lead the league in TDs and yrds but I could see WR2 upside.

I am not fan of his attitude, but despite being 35 and coming off an entire year out of the NFL, he could still have enough left in the tank to be a decent WR3 or flex. I had a chance to grab him this morning in my dynasty league, but while debating it, someone else grabbed him. Oh well, I just hope I dont kick myself for not grabbing him when I had the chance.