Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

Rotoworld Forums Fantasy Hoops League

How should we format the league?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Roto or H2H?

• Roto
    • H2H
  2. 2. Redraft, Keeper or Dynasty?

• Dynasty
    • Redraft
    • Keeper (like 5 players)

im gonna pass - i only like having 1 team each fantasy season...

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

all my friends do like 3 leagues of each sport...im the only one who does 1 league...and im prob the biggest sports nut (see post count..lol)

i just cant imagine rooting in a hundered different directions...i would want to win each league just as bad as the other...whether free, or for money.

all my friends do like 3 leagues of each sport...im the only one who does 1 league...and im prob the biggest sports nut (see post count..lol)

i just cant imagine rooting in a hundered different directions...i would want to win each league just as bad as the other...whether free, or for money.

BOOOOOOOOO!

This is dynasty man! With your messageboard bros! You may regret it, as I don't see a spot coming available for awhile.

We might have 2 expansion franchises someday, but it won't be for a few years at least.

i've never done dynasty, much less in basketball, but would be interested if there's a spot.

if you need credentials, this should help.

i would love to get a spot. email me at mrkrab2003@yahoo.com PLEASE!

i've never done dynasty, much less in basketball, but would be interested if there's a spot.

if you need credentials, this should help.

haha no credentials needed man! Just making sure first shots go to active and established posters here.

That being said, MrKrab, your interest has been noted and you will go on the stand-by list!

Thanks for replying!

MrKrab?!?! do i really come off that way? :)

either way, i'm there, mang... B)

MrKrab?!?! do i really come off that way? :)

either way, i'm there, mang... B)

mrkrab was the guy that a post right after you

We're still hashing out stat categories, please contribute to the discussion if you haven't already.

Trying to at least somewhat discourage streaming while still allowing daily line-up changes & no max-moves limit.

3PT% & A/TO% has been met w/ mix reviews thus far.

Any additional insight or opinions would be appreciated!

Thanks fellas!

Still need a few more GMs!

We're still hashing out stat categories, please contribute to the discussion if you haven't already.

Trying to at least somewhat discourage streaming while still allowing daily line-up changes & no max-moves limit.

3PT% & A/TO% has been met w/ mix reviews thus far.

Any additional insight or opinions would be appreciated!

Thanks fellas!

Still need a few more GMs!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Nobody streamed more than you in baseball. I don't care, but this just seems ironic coming from you.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Nobody streamed more than you in baseball. I don't care, but this just seems ironic coming from you.

HAHA just to discourage, not prevent.

Just somewhat. And I didn't stream in H2H (my H2H league has measures in place to make it stream-proof--H/ER/BB/HR/etc.), I streamed in roto.

I'm not a big fan of streaming in H2H.

Since it's dynasty, streaming usually isn't as big of a concern.

Also, I want to discourage streaming to avoid the squabbles and BS it can stir-up amongst experienced fantasy players. I find it better to keep the trash talking completely baseless and personal and not strategy-based.

haha B)

mrkrab was the guy that a post right after you

doh.

Got two franchises left, reserved for message board veterans.

If no one claims them, they go to the two newbies that have expressed interest.

GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!

Got two franchises left, reserved for message board veterans.

If no one claims them, they go to the two newbies that have expressed interest.

GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!

I WANT ONE!! GIVE THE NEWBIE A SHOT!! Actually i used to post on the fantasty baseball cafe just made the switch! let me know!

I WANT ONE!! GIVE THE NEWBIE A SHOT!! Actually i used to post on the fantasty baseball cafe just made the switch! let me know!

OOOOOOOOOOOOKAY

After this there's only 1 team left.

I say we get Dr. A in it. He posts in the fantasy basketball section a lot. It would be good to get the Rotoworld basketball columnist in the league. And besides. Dr. A is the man.

I say we get Dr. A in it. He posts in the fantasy basketball section a lot. It would be good to get the Rotoworld basketball columnist in the league. And besides. Dr. A is the man.

If you want to fwd him the password, be my guest!

Tony, im glad your interested in the league. I'll send you the password. Your a worthy 12th member. The league is now complete.

Tony, im glad your interested in the league. I'll send you the password. Your a worthy 12th member. The league is now complete.

Awesome!

WE ARE GO FOR LAUNCH!

please please oh please dont tell me i missed the boat!!!! im a very legit candidate and worthy opponent. if there is a spot or if one becomes available please do the right thing and let the Phreak in! why not bump a newb for the Phreak? do whatcha like...

please please oh please dont tell me i missed the boat!!!! im a very legit candidate and worthy opponent. if there is a spot or if one becomes available please do the right thing and let the Phreak in! why not bump a newb for the Phreak? do whatcha like...

Aw man, you just missed it.

I'm VERY sorry. You'll be the first candidate for expansion and/or if a GM leaves.