Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lavaman

Rotoworld League?

Just wondering if any of you hoodlums would be interested in starting up a Rotoworld Keeper or Dynasty League? Anyone have any interest in this?

Maybe we could even do a 'live' offline draft through this forum?

Thoughts?

I'd be down to join...I know they've established these before through the forums.

I think the biggest thing would be finding a Commish to kinda put it all together. If we could make it happen, it would be fun indeed. I think there are enough interested posters in here to form a 14 man or 16 man league... or something of that size.

I'd love to participate. I was in two leagues last year with people from these forums but I have to admit I don't remember their usernames. Both were pretty competitive though.

I'd love to participate. I was in two leagues last year with people from these forums but I have to admit I don't remember their usernames. Both were pretty competitive though.

I think that competitiveness will not be an issue. Neither will manager knowledge.

That's what gave me the idea:

If we made a RW league, the managers would be top notch. Especially if we could fill the league with Established Members. Do we want H2H or Roto? First and foremost we need a Commish.

I will volunteer to be the Commish. would prefer it be run through Yahoo...does that work for y'all?

I will volunteer to be the Commish. would prefer it be run through Yahoo...does that work for y'all?

bigbossman, you just answered the call. THANK YOU! And even better you want to run it through Yahoo! I can't wait!

Roto?

H2H?

Dynasty? Keeper? Redraft?

I think we've already got the league half filled! LOL

My pleasure.

Personally I'm open to any format but if I had to pick it would be a H2H dynasty or high-keeper (15) league.

My pleasure.

Personally I'm open to any format but if I had to pick it would be a H2H dynasty or high-keeper (15) league.

+1

Guys, I'm really glad there is excitement around starting a new league. However, the proper forum for recruitment is the League Finder Forum or when you fill your league, the "Your League" forums. I'm going to move this to the League Finder Forum and wish all of you the best of luck.

Hidden

Leave it up to Bateman to swoop in a ruin the fun...it's January...what else are people going to talk about? Poor board ethics!

For those who are interested here's what you can do:

1. send me a private message here on RW with your yahoo id (email address)

2. start discussing what format you'd like to see, or, would NOT like to see.

thx

I would love to be in for sure. Bossman, sent you a PM.

My two cents would be for a 6X6 or 7X7 ROTO with an auction or salary format with keepers. It seems like all the leagues out there are H2H and Dynasty. But I would be in any way.

Also, Yahoo! is fine, and so is Fantrax. I could do without CBS or ESPN.

I'm a pretty big fan of Yahoo...

We got booted out of the main forum and I'm guessing that will really cause a lot of the interest to die down.

I think our league is half filled, which is a good thing.

As long as it's not Auction Style, and it is run through Yahoo....I'm happy. Dynasty Leagues are always fun. I would prefer an off-line or email draft since we've got nothing but time. We'll see what bigbossman wants to do.

sorry this is a stupid question but how do you private message...thanks...

So far we have 8 managers who have sent a private message indicating interest. There is lots of time to find more. Pretty much everyone has asked for it to be a H2H league...

So far we have 8 managers who have sent a private message indicating interest. There is lots of time to find more. Pretty much everyone has asked for it to be a H2H league...

We want 14 managers for this Dynasty League, correct? Or are you thinking more like 16? Either way is fine with me.