Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lavaman

Rotoworld League?

i would love to be a part of the league but because i am a new member i can't sent any pm's....my email is blainus@hotmail.com

if you could sent the info that would be great....

I am in the same boat as Bluejayway. My email is coacheaton@live.com and I am interested as well. Head-to-Head Dynasty and I am also interested in an Auction league with Salary Cap but I am open to anything.

bridog and bluejaywqy you will need a yahoo id to join the league. there is room for you both. i take it you know baseball well?

****IMPORTANT PLEASE READ******

At the moment we have 14 owners who have indicated interest.

I'm still waiting on a few of them to provide me with their yahooID so I can invite to the league once Yahoo baseball is up and running.

I think it was pretty much unanimous that it be a H2H format.

A poll for the 14 owners who have posted on this thread their interest:

Are you happy keeping it at 14 or are you open to a 16 team league?

That is the most pressing question at the moment.

We will also discuss how many keepers and the categories once we finalize the manager list.

Someone mentioned creating an offsite webpage to do this and keep track during the offseason.

I'm not the most capable for this type of thing, if one of you is good with creating such a page, take the reins and let's do it!

Josh

Also, a couple of owners have indicated that they would be interested in a small wager ($10 - $15) to keep it interesting.

how does that jive with you?

Small wager is just fine with me. Keeps the interest level where it should be :)

14 teams is perfect...but if you want 16 teams that is just fine too. No more than that.

I say an 'off-line' email type of draft since we have a couple of months before opening day. That will give us all something to look forward to until spring training. Maybe set an 8 hour time limit to draft? Obviously most of us will pick a player way before that time limit expires. Should go fairly quickly. Just my .02 cents.

For the record I'd like to keep at 14 teams. Not a big fan of mega large leagues.

Just out of curiosity whats wrong with just using this board to discuss the league etc?

ROTOWORLD LEAGUE PAGE

We've set up a page to hold our discussions, trade talks, etc.

Please join by clicking on this link: http://rotoworlddyna...s.com/index.cgi

Note: you will need to register an account to use the board, it's quick and easy and relatively painless.

See you over there!

Just out of curiosity whats wrong with just using this board to discuss the league etc?

when you join the other page you will see why it is far superior to keep track of league business and the draft.

hurry, only 2 slots left!

when you join the other page you will see why it is far superior to keep track of league business and the draft.

hurry, only 2 slots left!

It is a pretty nice setup...it should work well for our purposes.

please go to the league discussion board if you have registered to vote on league settings and more.