Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JetCityPersian

Josh Childress out for year

Whoa!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=hawk...t&type=lgns

Salim starts and scores?

Marvin is a stud now?

I just read about this 10 minutes ago too! I quickly swapped out for Marvin Williams......although didn't Atlanta say that Shelden Williams is going to see more playing time? Coincidence? B)

I think we'll see Shelden in the starting five soon.

I just read about this 10 minutes ago too! I quickly swapped out for Marvin Williams......although didn't Atlanta say that Shelden Williams is going to see more playing time? Coincidence? B)

I think we'll see Shelden in the starting five soon.

So pathetic.. how long is it before over half of teams in the East are blatantly tanking? Or are we there already???

So pathetic.. how long is it before over half of teams in the East are blatantly tanking? Or are we there already???

I know, I've been very disappointed in Milwuakee in particular. At least Boston still wins their games without Pierce, then again the Celtics already have a bright future with the core of young guys they already have. Philly still plays hard too, as if they have something to prove post Iverson. Now I wouldn't be surprised if Josh Smith actually doesn't play for a couple of games or even shuts down later too....but Milwuakee is clearly the most noticible at this tanking "tactic".

As a member of the cult of J-Chill, I am truly sickened.

Don't you think Joe Johnson would rush his comeback since there would only 5 guards left on the roster if he doesn't? Another problem I think is that if they get a high pick next year then they would ship it to Phoenix as part of the Joe Johnson for Boris Diaw trade (I am not sure about this though). All I know is that they get to ship two future first rounders as part of the deal but I am not sure which draft the picks would be.