Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hoops

Jeremy Lin 2011-12

Jeremy Lin is having a very good game having more minutes than Douglas and Shumpert combined.

with 19pts, 7ast, 5reb, 2 stl at the time of posting. Has he established himself as the true PG that NY despirately needs and what is his outlook this season?

Very very impressive. He's earned some mins after tonight. Dynasty and keeper league gms are running to the wire as we speak....

Very very impressive. He's earned some mins after tonight. Dynasty and keeper league gms are running to the wire as we speak....

You bet we are

Btw there's been a steadily increasing movement among the Knicks fans to play Lin. They got what they wanted tonight!

I always wondered why the Knicks didn't use him more often. He has good passing skills and the ability to score if needed. He'll be a good stopgap if or when Baron comes back, then there'll be too many guards.

He might have saved D'Antoni's job so he might get a little bit of run for that.

lollerpops..I never thought I'd see the day

Didn't he make a video during the lockout on How to get into Harvard?

I'm not sure if he's going to be the PG the Knicks need.... But if given run, he should be an interesting player to keep an eye on. I am not sold yet.

He makes the best decisions of any of the guards on their team... well, probably any player on the team.

I'm going to wait before I pull the trigger...but damn, that stat line definitely jumps out at you.

knicks are into the end of back-back-back too thats means their regular guards are tired but no harm in doing speculative add

Hype machine engaged.

Everyone and their mama's on this thread right now. LOL

This is a great thread to moniter whom amongst us still has dead weight on their team.

Y'all are desperate if you're picking this guy up.

Or deep 20 teamers. He was already owned in One of mine...

Y'all are desperate if you're picking this guy up.

Maybe, but that doesn't take away his value. He had more penetration into the lane than any PG has the entire SEASON for the Knicks. Really is that simple, and he probably just saved D'Antoni his job. He's gonna get run guys.

Knicks desperate need of a point guard. Lin look incredible tonight. Read the passing lane and penetrated. Deron Williams had no answer.

Run and pick Lin up