Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yoda

Rotoworld Forum 2012 Mock Draft I

I participated in one last year. Is there any interest from veteran forum members to do a vanilla 12 team slow mock draft?

New to this forum but been on many other forums and playing for 20+ years so will be in if you let a newbie to this forum in. Been using rotoworld since the 90's but never the forum.

Count me in!

I have to say that the first Rotoworld Community Draft went pretty well, but the second was an unmitigated disaster. Everyone who signs up needs to understand that it can, and probably will, take a few weeks to complete. During that time you have to be able to check in every hour when it's near your turn, and every few hours even when it's not. Of the 12 participants I'd guess that about half were serious about making the time to do it and provide the commentary that makes it valuable for everyone.

Those who simply disappear in the middle, when it really gets interesting, should have their avatars permanently changed to a photo of a horse's hindquarters.

Yeah I would like to participate in this mock again. I'm on here often enough. Don't care what draft slot I get.

Yeah I would like to participate in this mock again. I'm on here often enough. Don't care what draft slot I get.

Ughh. Sorry for double post. My phone been doing that by accident lately. I was just thinking this was about the time this thing usually starts

I wouldn't mind doing one. Beats the mock drafts else where as hopefully some of you will have a little more sense than the mock drafts on other websites =P

So we have 9 interested so far... I guess we just wait for 3 more?

Thats funny. Essentially almost the same group that took part in February's 2011 Rotoworld Community mock draft.

I'd be willing to participate if there is enough room. Any draft slot is ok with me.

Looking forward to watching the results of this. Good luck gentlemen!

Couple of things... It looks like 4 of the 12 are very new to the forum and I don't want to discriminate but do we want to get a couple more regular posters in? Also last year we had a couple of guys who dropped out in the middle of the draft so we should have a few back ups. Does anyone want to keep track of the draft and moderate? I can definitely make timely picks on my phone but I won't have time to moderate.

Don't discriminate lol.

I'm not and I really don't care either way. I'm just throwing it out there for discussion. :)