Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yoda

Rotoworld Forum 2012 Mock Draft I

I think my draft was strong only due to the fact of the Braun change. I guess after drafting him, I wanted to make sure I was getting some solid OF guys to cover his potential 50 game loss - so my OF is pretty strong. I think my infield is weak, but we'll see how it all plans out

It's hard to see because I can't zoom in too close on the image but it looks like the only statistical category I'm projected to be deficient in (marked in red) is Saves, which is understandable since I more or less punted the category and drafted a few closers-in-waiting like Jansen and Balfour.

It's nice to see that my strategy of building an otherwise balanced team seems to have worked. If I can get a little lucky with saves I think I'll be in great shape.

Which teams took over Brock and supac?

Thye are all signed up in the yahoo league already. Think someone posted in the league message board.

Are we waiting for someone to enter the rosters?

Think JayMaynard set it up so he has to load them or give someone else access to load them as commish.

I am signed into the league, I'm just the only one that changed the team name to my usual one already. Sorry for any confusion. Load those rosters up playa....

Think JayMaynard set it up so he has to load them or give someone else access to load them as commish.

Yeah I'll do it. I just wasn't sure who's team was who's since not everyone used their forum handle

Yeah I'll do it. I just wasn't sure who's team was who's since not everyone used their forum handle

Go Braun!!!