Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JetCityPersian

Hamilton still ailing I think

Didn't play 2nd quarter. I'm guessing he's still being bothered by the concussion. Sucks..

It will be interesting to see if he starts the second half or not.

feeling well enough to get himself ejected

I consider that a good sign (I hope he doesn't get suspended, but doubt he will though). You don't go after punk rookie forwards if you're feeling too crappy...

Rip is pissing me off lately, especially now that he has 15 technical fouls. All he does lately is picking up offensive fouls and talking s--- and missing some fts. I was glad when he was hit in the head because that week I lost fts by .002 cuase he was 2 of 7 from the line in same game on Sunday. I may even drop him if he gets suspended because I also have Rasheed on my team with 19 technical fouls so I cant handle this in semis. Guys like Jerry S. A. Daniels, or even Grant hill are putting much better #s then him lately.

Rip is pissing me off lately, especially now that he has 15 technical fouls. All he does lately is picking up offensive fouls and talking s--- and missing some fts. I was glad when he was hit in the head because that week I lost fts by .002 cuase he was 2 of 7 from the line in same game on Sunday. I may even drop him if he gets suspended because I also have Rasheed on my team with 19 technical fouls so I cant handle this in semis. Guys like Jerry S. A. Daniels, or even Grant hill are putting much better #s then him lately.

I share your frustration. Still, I need him for Sunday. That's a big showdown game with Cleveland to determine if Cleveland can make a push for homecourt over Detroit. I expect my two disappointing Pistons - Billups and Rip - well, I expect them to at least "try" in that game..

I consider that a good sign (I hope he doesn't get suspended, but doubt he will though). You don't go after punk rookie forwards if you're feeling too crappy...

You obviously didn't watch the game if you are calling Thomas a punk because Thomas, to my suprise, actually walked around trying to get away from the punk Hamilton but Hamilton just kept following him and complaining like a little cry baby which then got them both ejected which was BS for Thomas being he was actualy trying to be the more mature one in walking away. Thomas was then pissed after that because they were both T'd up again and thrown out when Thomas had nothing to do with it. Get your facts straight next time you have something to say.

You obviously didn't watch the game if you are calling Thomas a punk because Thomas, to my suprise, actually walked around trying to get away from the punk Hamilton but Hamilton just kept following him and complaining like a little cry baby which then got them both ejected which was BS for Thomas being he was actualy trying to be the more mature one in walking away. Thomas was then pissed after that because they were both T'd up again and thrown out when Thomas had nothing to do with it. Get your facts straight next time you have something to say.

normally when your trying to avoid a conflict you dont talk s*** back. i saw the game and they were both visibly jawing at each other and joey crawford, being one of the more strict officials in the league ejected both of them

I didn't see the play - my comments stem more from other behavior on the behalf of Thomas in the (not so distant) past...

Also, it seems natural to call any rookie a punk to me. They're all kids. Reign in your sensitivity, dude - I am not a Thomas-hater or Bull-hater.

-Jet out

The Pistons got their &%*s handed to them and were becoming unglued. Rip played like crap. Rip is beginning to seem more and more like an afterthought in the Pistons' offense.

I saw Rip retaliate with a sharp elbow but my guess is that Thomas was punking him, either physically and verbally. The game was well over by the time the incident happened.