Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

danman227460

Injuries: What are they doing to your team in the playoffs

Holy cow there are A LOT of injuries this year. This is THE year for someone to win the whole shabang in fantasy baseball because of injuries. If these injuries have came last week with Al Jeff and Arenas gone, I (6th seed) could have been playing in the semi finals.

How has injuries effected your fantasy team in the playoffs.

how do you think?

What do you mean? I lost in two cats: blocks and 3's. If Al Jeff and Arenas had went down last week instead of this week, I would have won in blocks and 3's. If that is what you mean.

sorry didnt really read your whole post earlier, i just assumed you meant how are they affecting your own teams production. i dont know about you but i dont go into the season hopeing that my opponents teams are riddled with injuries. injuries are things that you cannot control so it really doesnt matter if this guy went down or if my guy didnt go down.

sorry didnt really read your whole post earlier, i just assumed you meant how are they affecting your own teams production. i dont know about you but i dont go into the season hopeing that my opponents teams are riddled with injuries. injuries are things that you cannot control so it really doesnt matter if this guy went down or if my guy didnt go down.

Oh I know that but I mean how are injuries effecting your team during the playoffs. Of course you can't control injuries but some well timed injuries to your opponent's team and help you win the playoffs.

My opponent has S.Francis and P.Stojakovic hurt, but since I had R.Allen, C.Butler, J.Johnson, Z.Randolph. D.Lee, A.Bargnani. and L.Aldredge get hurt injuries probably aren't helping me that much. But since they are uncontrollable things you don't have to worry about much I should still be fine since I have had the better team all season! In another league my opponent has R.Allen and S.Francis out, that should really help me, especially since I only have D.Nowitzki, P.Pierce, J.Johnson, and M.Redd hurt right now!

I haven't been affected by injuries that much this year; mostly because when one of my players gets hurt I just drop him - a strategy that actually worked out really well for me because there were so many injuries and most owners hold on to deadweight.

I did lose Mike Miller though, but I wasn't really affected because the guy I picked up (Turkoglu) went for career high tonight lol

The #3 team in my league wasn't as lucky. Jermaine and LeBron sat out on Sunday and he ended up tied in blocks but lost the tiebreaker (most points scored).