Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ballsohard

Ask me anything about your team!

Hey ballsohard I was wondering who if anyone I should pick up from my league's wire.( Team is in sig..) Some of the more notable options are: Kemba(on waivers), Bismack(On Waivers), Trevor Booker, Jerryd Bayless, Alonzo Gee, Gerald Henderson.

I don't really have the time to look through every single post here, but I would love to help you figure anything out regarding your team. If you want my input/advice, go ahead and post it here and I'll do my best to assist you!

Thanks for taking the time to do this. It's especially helpful for newbies like myself. I also posted this on the general board asking for help/suggestions...rate my team please...any improvements needed?

10-Team Daily H2H 10-CAT

PG: CP3, Lin, Teague, Kemba

SG: Allen, Kevin Martin, Turner, Beaubois

SF: Ariza, James Johnson, Parsons

PF: Josh Smith, Gooden, Udoh

C: Al Jefferson, Noah, Chandler

Good luck with your team.

So, in this league I've made a various trades(buying extremely low on Wall in the first part of season), I got Marc Gasol, Greg Monroe and Kyrie Irving also all through trades. I added several of the hottest free agents through the season and dealt them away(such as Lin after that Mavs game at the Garden) at their highest to try to improve for the playoffs. That said I had Eric Gordon and Steph Curry(who I traded for when he was hurt back in January). So not all has gone well.

I am stuck with a roster full of PGs at the moment as you can see. I am in first in the league so I can just gamble. There are three weeks left of regular season. When I heard the news of Calderon going down and then Lowry as well I just added Bayless and Dragic to see how that pans out and if they may be out for an extended period(possibly throughout the fantasy playoffs).

The trade deadline in this league has passed, so I am limited to working the waiver wire. It sounds like Calderon's problem isn't a big one. So I'm thinking Bayless is a safe drop.I was stashing Blatche before dropping him for Dragic, it doesn't feel like he will get any run with the Wizards and will be stuck in a reserve role the rest of the year, although his potential is appealing. Since Varej√£o got dropped this morning, I'm thinking of putting a waiver claim(#2), I should get him. I suppose even if the updates on him haven't been very clear or positive... I guess this is kind of a no brainer with the Cavs nice fantasy playoff schedule. Do you have any suggestions to round out my roster? Anything you think I should focus on?

I would drop Isaiah Thomas for Booker.

I have been offered Gortat and Gallinari for my Harden and Stuckey 10 team H2H 9 cat. Deal or no deal?

Depends what categories you need. Otherwise, it's a pretty even trade, although I think the Gortat/Gallo side is a bit better.

James Johnson or Trevor Booker to finish out the season? Leaning towards Booker because of his rebounds. What you think?

I'd agree with you. With Dwayne Casey as his coach, JJ is simply not getting consistent burn, and thus consistent production.

Drop Derozan or Biyombo for Bayless? (I need a pg badly)

I really wouldn't drop either. Acquire a PG from a trade if you still can, because otherwise, Bayless will only have value for a couple games. Calderon's injury isn't major and it doesn't seem like he'll be getting traded. Of course, this isn't certain, but I wouldn't drop guys like Derozan or Biyombo for Bayless.

Hey ballsohard I was wondering who if anyone I should pick up from my league's wire.( Team is in sig..) Some of the more notable options are: Kemba(on waivers), Bismack(On Waivers), Trevor Booker, Jerryd Bayless, Alonzo Gee, Gerald Henderson.

Drop Kaman, Thomas, and Faried for Booker, Gee, and Biyombo.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. It's especially helpful for newbies like myself. I also posted this on the general board asking for help/suggestions...rate my team please...any improvements needed?

10-Team Daily H2H 10-CAT

PG: CP3, Lin, Teague, Kemba

SG: Allen, Kevin Martin, Turner, Beaubois

SF: Ariza, James Johnson, Parsons

PF: Josh Smith, Gooden, Udoh

C: Al Jefferson, Noah, Chandler

Good luck with your team.

You definitely want to solidify your SF position. Both Johnson and Parsons have potential, but they both play for pretty erratic coaches, and will be inconsistent going forward. Ariza is definitely not a SF you want to bank on, either. I'd see if you can trade Noah for a SF, since Noah has a pretty bad playoff schedule for H2H playoffs, and I also don't think his value can get any higher.

You definitely want to solidify your SF position. Both Johnson and Parsons have potential, but they both play for pretty erratic coaches, and will be inconsistent going forward. Ariza is definitely not a SF you want to bank on, either. I'd see if you can trade Noah for a SF, since Noah has a pretty bad playoff schedule for H2H playoffs, and I also don't think his value can get any higher.

Thanks for the prompt and very useful suggestions. Do you think I could get Jamison or Danilo for Noah?

Thanks for the prompt and very useful suggestions. Do you think I could get Jamison or Danilo for Noah?

I wouldn't target Jamison. If you could get Gallo, that would be great.

Hey man somebody in my league who is trying to make the playoffs just dropped ZBO. Should I be taking the risk to pick him up? I know that he will be eased back in and will not produce for like a week or so maybe even longer, but that playoff sched is just too good to pass up. And drop Marshon for Frye? Thoughts? Thanks for the feedback!

Hey man somebody in my league who is trying to make the playoffs just dropped ZBO. Should I be taking the risk to pick him up? I know that he will be eased back in and will not produce for like a week or so maybe even longer, but that playoff sched is just too good to pass up. And drop Marshon for Frye? Thoughts? Thanks for the feedback!

I'm guessing this is the 6 team league? Because you already have ZBO in the 10 team league. Anyway, I'd definitely drop Felton for ZBo.

As for Brooks for Frye, I'm guessing this is the 10 team one? I'd probably do it.

My bad man, its both the 10 team league. Thanks for the feedback! I would be dropping JamesJohnson for ZBO. What youthink? I just put ZBO there in my sig to see how my team looks on paper with ZBO. Still trying to get him off waivers.

Team in sig, good on REBS, BLKS, FG %, 3's... need one more pg to get some more assists and steals. 12 team league 9 CATS

Do you think I should drop Camby, Ayon, or JJ for either Bayless or Farmar? (also considering dropping Thomas) Thanks man.

U da man!

How do you feel about dropping Blatche and pickin up Hawes? It's really a case of how bad can blatche continue to be and / or can hawes pull it together for the last couple of weeks?

Thanks for the help!

Varejao is on the Waiver and so is Hawes I can Drop Farmer when D Will comes back, what would you do?

Here is my current lineup for tonight. Should I keep it the way it is? (I have only included bench players also playing tonight. I'm in a 14 team H2H points league.

Russel Westbrook PG

Alonzo Gee SG, SF

Gerald Wallace SF, PF

Zach Randolph PF

Pau Gasol C, PF

Luis Scola (UTIL PF)

Nene (UTIL C, PF)

Goran Dragic (UTIL PG)

I have available on my bench to play tonight:

Ramon Sessions

Andray Blatch

Should I stick with what I have now? I keep thinking to trade out Randolph for Sessions. Well that will happen if he doesn't play

Also trade deadline is coming up. Anyone I should chase after last minute that you think I could get? I want Harden but he's going to take Wallace and Scola probably to get him. Maybe Marshon Brooks instead or even both.

Should I pick up Sessions for Booker in the hope that Sessions is traded? (i.e. how likely do you think it is that Sessions is traded?)

Should I drop Faried and pick up Alonzo Gee/Blatche (for the stash) or hold off until the trade deadline hits?

I just got offered Faried for Isaiah Thomas...is it good or should I just hold on to what I have?

Kemba Walker just got dropped. Should I add him and if yes, who should I drop? Team in sig, thanks.