Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ballsohard

Ask me anything about your team!

Depends who you're dropping, but I'd say so. He's produced well without Odom and the Mavs would do well to develop him while still being able to win.

I'd be dropping shumpert.Haven't been too happy with his production lately. Good move?

I'd be dropping shumpert.Haven't been too happy with his production lately. Good move?

I'd say so.

Who do you prefer JJ hickson or Kenneth Faried?

While Faried is going to be the better future in his career, Hickson has better value right now as he's has an undisputed, clearcut role on the Blazers with LMA out.

No links please!

While Faried is going to be the better future in his career, Hickson has better value right now as he's has an undisputed, clearcut role on the Blazers with LMA out.

No links please!

Oops, sorry! Hopefully you see this before 7:00!

Here is my lineup I have right now going into the final week (it's weekly locked lineups, h2h points 6-team league)

PG: Chris Paul

SG: Dwayne Wade

SF: Carmelo Anthony

PF: Greg Monroe

C: DeMarcus Cousins

G: Arron Afflalo

F: Danny Granger

UTIL:(not sure who to start here)

UTIL: Andrew Bynum

Bench: JJ Hickson, Derrick Rose, Ryan Anderson, Goran Dragic, Paul George

Basically is this a good starting lineup or should I make some changes? D wade has 2 back to back sets so am I right in assuming he will miss 2 games (in which case I would still start him) or will he be rested more? And who should be my starter in that last UTIL spot!?

Thanks so much!

So marc gasol is the most recent casualty of my fantasy team....i'm playing for the championship this week and a half, 9 cat h2h daily league. We play PG, SG, SF, PF, C. No utility players

My current roster is

PG - Russel Westbrook, Jordan Crawford (also SG), Jrue Holiday

SG - Paul Pierce, Batum, Danny Green

SF - Gallinari, (Batum and pierce also play SF)

PF - J. J. Hickson, Pau Gasol

C - Marc Gasol, Roy Hibbert

I dont know if I should drop Marc or not and I have one more move I can make this week...notable big man FA's are:

Glen Davis, Spencer Hawes, Anthony Randolf, Ed Davis, Derrick Favors, Tristan Thompson

Thanks in advance

This thread deserves an award! Good thinking ballsohard.

Need to pick up an extra game today.

Thomas vs OKC or (Could be blowout so extended PT against second unit)

Kidd vs GS (last time 1 point away from triple double against GS)

Bass vs ATL (KG out should get big minutes)

Duncan vs LAL (If he plays and full minutes)

Thornton vs OKC (May not play)

Who do I go with?

Scoring system

Points 1, Blocks 3, Steals 3, Assists 2, Offensive Rebounds 2, Defensive Rebounds 1, Turnovers -1, Field Goals Made 0.5, Three Pointers Made 3, Double Doubles 10, Triple Doubles 15, Quadruple Doubles 20

So that means a double-double is 10 extra points, a triple double an addition 15 on top of the 10 for the double-double, three pointers are a whopping 6.5 points. 1 point for each point (3), 0.5 for made FG, and a 3 point bonus.

With Nate's recent injury, who is the better pickup in terms of points, fgt and fgm. Chandler Parson or Charles Jenkins?

I'm in a 10 team keeper league and was looking for some advice about a future keeper trades that I have been offered.(Once the season is over..)

First off my keepers(keep 3 in off season and then cut down to 2 pre-draft..)are: Melo, Gay, and Batum.

The first trade is: My 4th round pick(8th in a regular draft since we have 2 supplemental rounds..) for Russell Westbrook or Deron Williams. While the 2nd is either Rondo or Jefferson for my fifth.

Would it be advisable to take either if not both of these offers or should I stand pat and roll with 2 of Melo/Batum(Kid looks like a future stud...)/or Gay...

Hey Pal, I had to autodraft this year and this is what I am left with, below: I think I need to get rid of DRose or I will get run out of the league. What u think?

Offered Irving & Gortat for Dragic and Harden. I'm worried about assists though, so there are some players available to pick up: Calderon, Vasquez, Nelson, Collison, Sessions, Walker, and a few more.

Should I accept the trade? And if yes, should I drop someone to pick up another guard for assists. My team and league setting are in my sig.