Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

md5423

ESPN: New $20 (LeagueSafe) H2H: Most Categories, Keeper - Draft Saturday (17th)

We will be drafting on Saturday, March 17th at 1:00 PM Eastern Time...

Draft Order will be randomized one hour prior to the draft.

Basic League Info:

12 teams, H2H: Most Categories (check league page for categories used) H2H: most categories is good because it involves much more strategy than a standard H2H Points league. You need a great all-around team to be able to win as opposed to being able to win with a great pitcher and home run hitter. It will make for a much more competitive and challenging league.

Each team can keep up to 2 players as keepers for the next season. This way, owners can secure their top players but it will allow all teams to be competitive each year. This will also give us a great draft pool and make a fun draft every year

Please take a look at this for Roster and Scoring Settings: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=146776

Payment and Prize info:

$20 entry, Championship winner will get $200. Championship Runner-up and Regular Season winner will each get back their $20.

Payments will be made using leaguesafe.com ... League safe is the absolute best way to run an online money league. They are extremely reliable and secure. They accept e-check and credit card

If you would like to join this league, Please post your e-mail in this thread OR e-mail me at md5423@yahoo.com

This is a first year league and I hope that we can keep this league going for many years to come! I am a great and reliable commissioner and I'm sure we will have many dedicated owners! Thanks!

League is filled. HOWEVER 3 guys have not accepted the invite yet so if you want to join the league e-mail me at md5423@yahoo.com and I will let you in for one of them!

Interested in that last spot. Shoot me an email invite if it is still available.

Thanks,

Adam Galloway

chasegalloway@hotmail.com