Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

Black Hole Dynasty Basketball League

The standings, after week 1:

1. Basketball Jonze 8-1-0

2. Toe Juice 8-1-0

3. Hong Kong Cavaliers 6-3-0

4. bug nuts. 6-3-0

5. ShawnKemp's Kidz 5-3-1

6. Ninjas With Attitude 5-4-0

7. Massive Attack 5-4-0

8. The Black Lagooners 4-5-0

9. The Jail Blazers 4-5-0

10. Duffle Bag Boys 3-5-1

11. Hershey's Hoopers 3-6-0

12. Phreak4Life 3-6-0

13. Zombie Defense 1-8-0

14. M.O.B 1-8-0

bad start for the boys. Once again, I need a PG. Someone should send me an offer.

Devin Harris is available for a big.

you already have 6 PG's on your team

I panicked at the tail end of the draft. Besides, none of my PG's are.....you know...."good". I'd like to change that.

I panicked at the tail end of the draft. Besides, none of my PG's are.....you know...."good". I'd like to change that.

i didnt want to say it, but you are right. a few of your Pg's are alright. Baron Davis, Mike Bibby or Jason Kidd could be had for a fair price.

i didnt want to say it, but you are right. a few of your Pg's are alright. Baron Davis, Mike Bibby or Jason Kidd could be had for a fair price.

????? I dont get it. Swish says he needs PGs (and you agree) yet you make the stattment "you already have 6." Am I missing something??

btw I need a PG too as long as it wont be at the expense of losing half my team.

????? I dont get it. Swish says he needs PGs (and you agree) yet you make the stattment "you already have 6." Am I missing something??

the only thing you are missing is the order in which i said what i said. indeed he does have 6PG's. but most of them are not very good. so i can agree that he needs BETTER PG's.

im still trying to make some moves....Baron Davis, Jason Kidd & Mike Bibby are available. obviously not all 3, but all of them can be had. even Manu Ginobili & Peja are on the block. in addition to Josh Childress, Marco Belinelli & Jaun Carlos Navarro & Brandon Bass. lets just say my whole team is open to negotiation...

my team is so hard to read right now.....at some point, i'll get a handle on things and know who i can move.

those who have expressed interest are on speed-dial, though....

my team is so hard to read right now.....at some point, i'll get a handle on things and know who i can move.

those who have expressed interest are on speed-dial, though....

This is kind of how I feel, but most of my team is "wait-and-see" so I don't think I'll be making many moves this year.

This is kind of how I feel, but most of my team is "wait-and-see" so I don't think I'll be making many moves this year.

cmon, you know you want to part with al harrington...he is killing your team

cmon, you know you want to part with al harrington...he is killing your team

LOL

Yeah. H8 that dude!

im still trying to make some moves....Baron Davis, Jason Kidd & Mike Bibby are available. obviously not all 3, but all of them can be had. even Manu Ginobili & Peja are on the block. in addition to Josh Childress, Marco Belinelli & Jaun Carlos Navarro & Brandon Bass. lets just say my whole team is open to negotiation...

I am interested in acquring a PG, what are you looking for?

I am interested in acquring a PG, what are you looking for?

i really like Joe Johnson, Ron Artest, Lamar Odom, Jason Terry & Rashard Lewis. those are the primary players i am interested in. moderate interest in Al Thornton, David Lee & Antonio McDyess. i have the greatest interest in aquiring Joe Johnson.

i really like Joe Johnson, Ron Artest, Lamar Odom, Jason Terry & Rashard Lewis. those are the primary players i am interested in. moderate interest in Al Thornton, David Lee & Antonio McDyess. i have the greatest interest in aquiring Joe Johnson.

cant move JJ as he holds me team together and trading terry would cancel out my purpose of getting a PG....sent you something which I think is fair but lemme know

cant move JJ as he holds me team together and trading terry would cancel out my purpose of getting a PG....sent you something which I think is fair but lemme know

is rashard movable? ill be around for a few hours if anyone wants to make some dealios.

is rashard movable? ill be around for a few hours if anyone wants to make some dealios.

everyone is movable for the right price B)

so what is the right price for joe johnson? what are we talking about here?

nothing your team has. His price is proably too expensive for anyone. What do you think of my offer?

nothing your team has. His price is proably too expensive for anyone. What do you think of my offer?

im thinking it over. since he has very limited action i wanna see some games or a few first. its a shame really though, cuz id really like to get JJ.