Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

Black Hole Dynasty Basketball League

cmon phreak man...its been like 3 or 4 days....I need to know B) .

you can pull it down if you want. not that i dont want to do it, but dude just came back id like to see how he does for a week or so. until i see something from him, i dont want it. he has only played game so far. it was a good game but i need to see more.

Jamario Moon

The topic of streaming has been brought to my attention

by: BlackLagooner (The Black Lagooners) Nov 13 3:46pm

Basically: I've received complaints that it puts those with a roster full of undroppable players at a disadvantage.

They also suggested a moves cap.

Since this is a fundamental change to the league, I will require a super majority (9 or more out of the 14 GMs) vote to institute a move cap.

The first vote, will be a YES or NO vote to institute a move limit, with the details of how many moves and when to make the change to be determined later (via more voting) if we get a super majority "yes - let's have a move limit" vote first.

Reply to the "MOVES LIMIT VOTE:" post on the league message board to register your vote.

Thank you!

stupidest thing I ever heard...you should be ashamed for even considering it B)

Move cap has been rejected by an overwhelming vote of 10-1 in opposition!

Thanks for your quick feedback, gents.

Move cap has been rejected by an overwhelming vote of 10-1 in opposition!

Thanks for your quick feedback, gents.

as it should be, everyone knew the settings going in. for those that like to stream left themselves the room to do so. and for those that dont stream then they dont have to..

PhantasyPhreak: He has played 3 games and plays 1 more tonight. Have youe valuated him? I still want to do the trade but also dont wanna lose out other opprtunities to look look elsewhere.

Thanks

we have another trade....it's no blockbuster, but i think it works for both of us.

we have another trade....it's no blockbuster, but i think it works for both of us.

yea good deal timmah! Im looking to move thabo next. looking for a guy who get hit the 3.

PhantasyPhreak: He has played 3 games and plays 1 more tonight. Have youe valuated him? I still want to do the trade but also dont wanna lose out other opprtunities to look look elsewhere.

Thanks

i definately dont want to stand in the way of other offers you might get. i only have limited interest in the proposed deal. i am in no rush to finalize the deal, im in wait and see mode.

it's looking more and more like it's going to be rebounding and defense that gets me any wins this year - between the injuries and pathetic-ness of people like Hinrich there is no offense in the Attack.

oh well, dynasties weren't built in a day.....

I think this thread should be used more by everyone in the league.

im down with that. and on that note, im looking to make a major deal. anyone interested in making a move for my players, step up now.

it's looking more and more like it's going to be rebounding and defense that gets me any wins this year - between the injuries and pathetic-ness of people like Hinrich there is no offense in the Attack.

oh well, dynasties weren't built in a day.....

im interested in taking Okafor off your hands. if not him at least jermain O'Neal.

im down with that. and on that note, im looking to make a major deal. anyone interested in making a move for my players, step up now.

i think that the optimal place for this thread is for it to be sticky-ed in the Fantasy Basketball Talk forum.

it would actually be on-topic there.....

im interested in taking Okafor off your hands. if not him at least jermain O'Neal.

Okafor is going nowhere.....at 25, he is one of the building blocks of the franchise.

O'Neal is available, but i'd like to at least get a serviceable young guard and big man in return. 30-something SF's aren't gonna do it.

Okafor is going nowhere.....at 25, he is one of the building blocks of the franchise.

O'Neal is available, but i'd like to at least get a serviceable young guard and big man in return. 30-something SF's aren't gonna do it.

so what are we talking about here? i understand your hesitance to part with Okafor, but we could work something out. i just have a feeling. either PM or post in here what it is you want for Jermaine.

i think that the optimal place for this thread is for it to be sticky-ed in the Fantasy Basketball Talk forum.

it would actually be on-topic there.....

excellent idea Timmah, i second it. there is not enough traffic here, and i think alot of the league has forgotten this thread.