Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

Black Hole Dynasty Basketball League

Monta Ellis or Daniel Gibson available?

pending blockbuster trade....thats what im talking about. my team is on the rise!

Phreak,

I'm interested in Biedrins. You should hit me up with an starting offer so we can get negotiations started.

Phreak,

I'm interested in Biedrins. You should hit me up with an starting offer so we can get negotiations started.

will do, i gotta head out for a few but im gonna get things rolling when i return.

will do, i gotta head out for a few but im gonna get things rolling when i return.

Send me some offers as well...I want to be part of building the Phreak Dynasty

Greg Oden.

Kevin Martin is my only untouchable.

Monta Ellis or Daniel Gibson available?

I am down to move them if the offer is right. Offer away!!

Greg Oden.

Kevin Martin is my only untouchable.

if you seriously are interested in aquiring Oden you are going to have to come correct with your offers. Jamario Moon, get real. Nash and Bogans for Paul and Oden, those are BS offers. Nash is ancient and Bogans is a marginal player. Paul is the future of the PG position and is already top 3 PG. Oden is a certain future 1st rounder for years to come.

if you cant come correct with your offers...then dont send any at all. your untouchable player will be a necessity in getting a deal done here.

if you seriously are interested in aquiring Oden you are going to have to come correct with your offers. Jamario Moon, get real. Nash and Bogans for Paul and Oden, those are BS offers. Nash is ancient and Bogans is a marginal player. Paul is the future of the PG position and is already top 3 PG. Oden is a certain future 1st rounder for years to come.

if you cant come correct with your offers...then dont send any at all. your untouchable player will be a necessity in getting a deal done here.

MOON FOR ODEN!! WTF. I have had a few offers from the dr. whom that were among those lines!

just traded Oden & Wally S. for Horford & Prince....still trying to make moves. Manu, Prince, Gooden, Conley, Mo Peterson and much more need to go...help me with my goal of completely turning my roster over from draft day.

i've asked before, and i'll do it again:

if you want me to accept trades that involve my giving up good young players, i'd really appreciate it if you could give me an indication about how you see the trade working for us. that's what that "Comments" section is for.

if you think my 11th place team can be helped by a 30-something SF, then i'd be curious to hear you side of it.....

thanks!

Kobe Kobe Kobe

Kobishnaya

Kobster

Kobayashi

Kobaliscious

That is all.

MOON FOR ODEN!! WTF. I have had a few offers from the dr. whom that were among those lines!

Dr. Whom's offers have been one of the highlights of the league for me other than the whole winning each week and being in first place thing.

Who can forget a classic like Dunleavy for Josh Howard? I mean, how does one turn that down?

At least it gives me something to smile about.

Dr. Whom's offers have been one of the highlights of the league for me other than the whole winning each week and being in first place thing.

Who can forget a classic like Dunleavy for Josh Howard? I mean, how does one turn that down?

At least it gives me something to smile about.

that's kind of what i'm talking about.....i'm sure there's some internal logic behind the offers i've been receiving, but few seem willing to clue me in.

that's kind of what i'm talking about.....i'm sure there's some internal logic behind the offers i've been receiving, but few seem willing to clue me in.

I don't think you can apply logic to it. You just have to realize that some guys are looking for a sucker when they make those offers.

Paging Toe Juice...set your lineup so I can start believing my team can somewhat compete.

someone post the standings of this league..im curious

1. ShawnKemp's Kidz (thefantasyzcar)

2. Hong Kong Cavaliers (Dr. Whom)

3. bug nuts. (Mrkrab)

4. Duffle Bag Boys (SwisherHouse)

5. Toe Juice (MustacheToes)

6. M.O.B (tonyg000)

7. Basketball Jonze (Baseball Jonze)

8. Phreak4Life (PhantasyPhreak5821)

9. Ninjas With Attitude (thaima1shu)

10. Hershey's Hoopers (King Gonzo)

11. The Jail Blazers (tyrone biggums)

12. Zombie Defense (max_murder)

13. Massive Attack (Timmah!)

14. The Black Lagooners (BlackLagooner)

someone post the standings of this league..im curious

Hey swisher, hit me up about Granger, I still want him.