Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Ding Aling

The King needs HELP A.S.A.P.

I just traded for Lee Evans gave up Santonio Holmes. I now have Lee Evans, Javon Walker, Randy Moss and Chris Chambers. I only start 2 with a flex and odds are Lee Evans will be on the bench until he gets it going strong.

Here is what is perplexing me. I have the Pats D and the Packers D. My 2 RB's and Flex are... Frank Gore, Travis Henry and Marion Barber. I have been offered Reggie Bush and the Panthers D for Marion Barber and the Pats.

I have no idea what to do. I love Barber's role in the offense but Bush is now the guy in Nawlins and I do have the Packers D.

HELP!!

Now that Bush is the man I think you have to do it, I would drop the Panthers D.

Is this a PPR league by any chance?

Now that Bush is the man I think you have to do it, I would drop the Panthers D.

Is this a PPR league by any chance?

No it is not. You think Barber and the Pats for Bush is a good deal?

Yeah I think I would do it and take the chance that Bush is going to be the man. It's not a coincidence he was being drafted before Barber in the first place. He might struggle for a week or 2, but I expect him to pick it up as the season goes on and the defenses wear down. As for the Ds, I am assuming there are a bunch out there on the WW and you can just stream DST on a weekly basis, just don't take my advise in that department.

Yeah I think I would do it and take the chance that Bush is going to be the man. It's not a coincidence he was being drafted before Barber in the first place. He might struggle for a week or 2, but I expect him to pick it up as the season goes on and the defenses wear down. As for the Ds, I am assuming there are a bunch out there on the WW and you can just stream DST on a weekly basis, just don't take my advise in that department.

Yea I agree about Bush. You think the Packers are good enough to be a solid D all year? I am thinking so.

I really don't do this trade to be honest. Barber is essential the premier back in Dallas now, he completely fits into that system and is putting up solid numbers. Although Bush is the lone back in NO, the Saints have a lot of problems offensively. You can't give away a stud DEF like the Pats, they're going to finish top 2 this year and cause havoc to opposing teams.

I'm not so sure you should do this. It looks good but Barber has been hot so far. He plays on a better team and Jones just suffered a "mild" concussion. I think that as the year goes on we are going to see Barber's role in the offense increase. I think Wade would be nuts to not utilize him more. He's a ton better than Jones.

Yeah, Bush is now the man, but the Saints look terrible.

I think you should hlold off on the deal.

Yea I agree about Bush. You think the Packers are good enough to be a solid D all year? I am thinking so.

Yeah I think they have the potential to, but I don't know if I would start them against high powered Os like the, jeez I can't believe I am about to say this after all these year, the Lions.

MB3 was one of my main targets in this year's draft.........I like the potential Bush can provide, but MB3 and NE DEF is the better play IMO. I know that DAL has the dreaded RBBC........but we can all see who is outperforming who in Big D. I hate to cloud things for you, but I'd stand pat.

Its pretty split right now. I love the idea of having Bush but the Pats are awesome and Barber is going nuts. ARGH I hate FFB.

Bush is maybe one of the most talented RBs if not the most talented in the league. Yeah his stock has been brought down as the whole O has been pretty much brutal this year. I think this could be the spark plug for the Saints to get them going, and after Bush was in full time you could even see it in his legs and what not that he was stoked and had a bigger burst. Barber had a nice game, but 50 of his yards did come in garbage time against a injured and exhausted D. I know it still counts the same and all, but don't look at and see he had 100+ yards and think he is the man now.

Look at it this way, who is going to have more opportunities to score this year?

MBIII who is on a team that is averaging 38 points a game? (two games against good Ds)

or

Bush who is on a team that is averaging 12 points a game?

Still split on your decision?

Bush is maybe one of the most talented RBs if not the most talented in the league. Yeah his stock has been brought down as the whole O has been pretty much brutal this year. I think this could be the spark plug for the Saints to get them going, and after Bush was in full time you could even see it in his legs and what not that he was stoked and had a bigger burst. Barber had a nice game, but 50 of his yards did come in garbage time against a injured and exhausted D. I know it still counts the same and all, but don't look at and see he had 100+ yards and think he is the man now.

Great points, but the beautiful thing about MB3...........he's in there at the goalline, short yardage, 3rd down and IN GARBAGE TIME. He's not getting pulled because they have a huge lead.

Ask the Bears! B)

Great points, but the beautiful thing about MB3...........he's in there at the goalline, short yardage, 3rd down and IN GARBAGE TIME. He's not getting pulled because they have a huge lead.

Ask the Bears! B)

Suppose Wade finally makes the decision to make MBIII the man, there is a chance he gets pulled from the garbage minutes. Lately with that team there have been more fantasy points for the taking during the garbage time.

Look at it this way, who is going to have more opportunities to score this year?

MBIII who is on a team that is averaging 38 points a game? (two games against good Ds)

or

Bush who is on a team that is averaging 12 points a game?

Still split on your decision?

Do you honestly think those Os are going to end the season with those averages?

7 rushes for 15 yards is....not very good. And he had an entire half to pad those numbers whilst being "the main man." And TEN is only 16th against the run this year. That's...not so good.

I'd keep Barber and the Pats.

Here is what Barber has left on the schedule.....

STL

@ BUF

NE (can't wait for that game)

MIN

@ PHI

@ NYG

WAS

NYJ

GB

@ DET

PHI

@ CAR

@ WAS

Do you honestly think those Os are going to end the season with those averages?

I think they are going to end the season close to those averages absolutely.

I think they are going to end the season close to those averages absolutely.

No way, I wouldn't be surprised to see 10+ point swings from here on out on both of their averages.

Suppose Wade finally makes the decision to make MBIII the man, there is a chance he gets pulled from the garbage minutes. Lately with that team there have been more fantasy points for the taking during the garbage time.

Well I guess we could "suppose" all the time..........the thing about Big D's situation is that Wade said he'd like to continue to use the RBBC to keep them both fresh. Now I can only imagine that if they were going to make a change, it would have happened at the begining of his tenure in DAL or it's coming very, very soon.

What's the old saying "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT"?

Even though you already made up your mind...

That's a very tough decision. I'm very high on Reggie now that he's the exclusive feature back.

At the same time, I'm also very high on Barber, since he's proven himself a far superior option to the extremely mediocre Julius Jones. Eventually Dallas will figure out that Barber should be their feature back.

I'd likely stand pat with Barber at this point, the Dallas offense is damn good, while they're floundering in The Big Easy. I'd rather have the Pats D than the Panthers.

STL

@ BUF

NE (can't wait for that game)

MIN

@ PHI

@ NYG

WAS

NYJ

GB

@ DET

PHI

@ CAR

@ WAS

That's not that tough.

STL - 26th against Rush

@ BUF - 30th against Rush

NE (can't wait for that game) - 4th against Rush

MIN - 1st against Rush

@ PHI - 8th against Rush

@ NYG - 11th against Rush

WAS - 15th against Rush

NYJ - 29th against Rush

GB - 7th against Rush

@ DET - 31st against Rush

PHI - 8th against Rush

@ CAR - 6th against Rush