Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Ding Aling

The King needs HELP A.S.A.P.

No way, I wouldn't be surprised to see 10+ point swings from here on out on both of their averages.

Have you watched either team play? Dallas has to be the best team in the NFC right now. And the Saints just look flat.

And I'm sure you've watched both teams play. Just messin'with ya.

In comparison to Barbers schedule, even though you already made up your mind, I think Bush has quite a sizable advantage here.

CAR

@ SEA

ATL

@ SF

JAC

STL

@ HOU

@ CAR

TB

@ ATL

ARZ

PHI

@CHI

Have you watched either team play? Dallas has to be the best team in the NFC right now. And the Saints just look flat.

And I'm sure you've watched both teams play. Just messin'with ya.

Which is exactly why I don't expect each team to continue to play like they have been. I really think the Bush as a full time back will spark the Saints especially now that they will game plan all week with him and no Duece.

I would say he has about 7 or 8 games against + run Ds.

If Marshawn Lynch can put up 75 yds and a TD against the Pats, so can Barber!

Which is exactly why I don't expect each team to continue to play like they have been. I really think the Bush as a full time back will spark the Saints especially now that they will game plan all week with him and no Duece.

Well I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Bush is an amazing talent, no doubt. I just don't see him being able to carry that offense yet.

What Bush has left:

CAR - 6th against the Rush

@ SEA - 19th

ATL - 28th

@ SF - 23rd

JAX - 24th

STL - 26th

@ HOU - 9th

@ CAR - 6th

TB - 5th

@ ATL - 28th

AZ - 17th

PHI - 8th

@ CHI - 10th

Averages out to a SOS against the Rush of 15.3, whereas Barber averages out to 14.6.

So, Barber has a SLIGHTLY tougher schedule IF YOU go by what these defense have done against the rush SO FAR. But also take into account that Bush has played TEN (16th against rush) and IND (13th) and done virtually nothing.

If Marshawn Lynch can put up 75 yds and a TD against the Pats, so can Barber!

Yeah but Lynch had 20 carries I believe. Will Barber?

Not sure what the point is here...MB3 can double those numbers (75yds, 1td) with 15 carries.

Well, so far he's had, 11, 14, and 15. His touches are increasing. So, who knows, he might!

Well, so far he's had, 11, 14, and 15. His touches are increasing. So, who knows, he might!

Yeah it's very possible. That should be a huge game for MBIII as I'm assuming the Pats are going to key in on the passing game and try to shut Romo down.

Not sure what the point is here...MB3 can double those numbers (75yds, 1td) with 15 carries.

You honestly think the Pats are going to give up 10 YPC against Barber? I can't see that happening.

Yeah it's very possible. That should be a huge game for MBIII as I'm assuming the Pats are going to key in on the passing game and try to shut Romo down.

Agreed.

Seriously, why isn't Barber the every down back in Dallas? Is it to keep him from wearing down? He's clearly better than Jones.

You honestly think the Pats are going to give up 10 YPC against Barber? I can't see that happening.

Actually I don't. Those are some nice numbers against the Pats.

When is Dallas playing NE? I know MB3 is going to own the Rams this weekend. 180yds, 2tds

Actually I don't. Those are some nice numbers against the Pats.

When is Dallas playing NE? I know MB3 is going to own the Rams this weekend. 180yds, 2tds

I believe it is week 6 they face off.

i have to say stay put they are probably trying to sell him high on hype and hype does not get you any points the Cowboys have way to many weapons,Witten,Romo,Jones,owens,barber.The saints got Bush and that guy named Brees.Defenses are going to have 8 men in a box vs Bush and Defenses cant do that vs Dallas hey KING staying put is good for you now you are not going to regret it,

Yea I agree about Bush. You think the Packers are good enough to be a solid D all year? I am thinking so.

i like the Panthers D alot this year. any team that has Julius Peppers get sacks, Fumbles and occasional picks and Td's plus Gamble, Marshall....scoring will happen. plus i also agree the Packers D will be solid this year.