Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

verycoolnin

Tommy Hunter 2012 Outlook

10 posts in this topic

He doesn't throw hard but he's very accurate. I'd like to see what he does against the Yanks before I make any opinion of him.

Id like to see what he does against anyone other than Minnesota. Their offense is not one thats going to cause a lot of teams trouble this year.

Yikes. He has to go out. He lost all his steam. I'm not sure what the O's were doing leaving him in there for the 8th.

Struck out the side in his first inning against the White Sox. He looks sharp early on. I didn't know he threw a 90 MPH cut fastball.

It'd be great if the Orioles pitching staff didn't make A.J look like an All-Star this series.

This guy has a thread???????? Haha this guy is absolutely awful I hope you don't actually own Carlos Silvas Caucasian brother......

Another homer. There has to be someone better in Norfolk. The O's are pushing for the playoffs, so I don't understand why they keep running him out

Another homer. There has to be someone better in Norfolk. The O's are pushing for the playoffs, so I don't understand why they keep running him out

Don't worry I got Holland goin tonight. Hunter will dominate and win. So far orioles score on a swinging bunt by mclouth that goes half way up the first base line and stops an inch fair. Then moved to 2b on another swinging bunt. And then.markalis bloop jam shot flare single. 1-1