Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

id10t

??

Why the sudden change from a 100 stored PM limit down to 50?

good question. and without any notice (at least that i saw). 50 doesn't last long for some people.

I delete most messages after I read them so no problem here. If they let us crete folders to store messages that would be nice.

I delete most of mine too so it is not a big deal. Although I would like to see us capable of having more than 50.

I was sitting on 58 when it changed, so it was rather surprising and I don't think I would have liked unknowingly missing PMs.

ya i like to keep some of my pm's like if its somethin important so then that keeps building up and sooner or later i will be maxed out at important PMs...lol it would take a really long time tho

My mailbox had like over 300 messages in it. I save em in case I need em for reference later on and I was only 65% full. Then all of a sudden it said it was full and I was like huh?!?!?!?!

My mailbox had like over 300 messages in it. I save em in case I need em for reference later on and I was only 65% full. Then all of a sudden it said it was full and I was like huh?!?!?!?!

It is pretty crappy we got no heads up.

ya i like to keep some of my pm's like if its somethin important so then that keeps building up and sooner or later i will be maxed out at important PMs...lol it would take a really long time tho

Yeah its where I hold my "black mail."

ok lol well thanks steve. guess i didn't have to delete all those pms that i wanted to keep after all. lol

I delete most of mine too so it is not a big deal. Although I would like to see us capable of having more than 50.

Agree with the deleting part, lol

ok lol well thanks steve. guess i didn't have to delete all those pms that i wanted to keep after all. lol

heh...yeah, me too.

Sorry guys, that change to 50 didn't have the intended consequences.

dont worry bout it man.