Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Posting In The Clutch

Matt Davidson - 3B CHW

What happen to this guy? He's been struggling in AAA.

You answered your own question. At least the Sox don't need him at the moment with Gillespie hitting .350.

What happened? In 2011 he hit .277 in High A, in 2012 he hit .261 in AA, in 2013 he hit .280 in AAA and then .237 in the Majors (in 76 AB's), and now can't even get above the Mendoza line at a .197 clip.

He felt bad for Kevin Towers so he decided to make Arizona's trades look good.

Any chance he gets a call? White Sox are a wreck at 3B. He is hitting a lot better this year than last, but not great. At least some power and walks thrown in with his K's this year. Maybe a call up of need and to see what they have?

Any chance he gets a call? White Sox are a wreck at 3B. He is hitting a lot better this year than last, but not great. At least some power and walks thrown in with his K's this year. Maybe a call up of need and to see what they have?

Yeah there's a pretty good chance he will get the call. Gillaspie has been bad.

If he was hitting at all, he could replace Garcia at DH, but nope, he is hitting just as bad.

for those of you who got mildly excited about davidson during his hot spring training with reports of a swing overhaul, and then moved on from him quickly once the season started and his AAA numbers looked exactly the same as his past 2 years of awful AAA numbers - and i certainly did both of those things myself - i just want to point something out here

april davidson: 95 PA, 32/11 K/BB (34% K rate), .214/.320/.381

may davidson: 38 PA, 6/6 K/BB (16% K rate), .344/.447/.656

that may line is before today. he's 2 for 3 with 2 doubles so far today