Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teamshameless

Guys you might still own, but should drop?

Redd - I can't see any reason why he didn't travel with the team other than he is basically done. I think the chance that he might play another game or two isn't enough to keep him around.

Mo Williams - See Redd

Delonte West - this is really too bad because with no Pierce, you would think he could blow up, but alas, he isn't even suiting up.

Pierce - See Redd

Big Al - See Redd

Wade - I still have him on one squad but that is basically because I've had to drop so many injured players that 1/3 of my team is just waiver pick ups. I'm playing full rosters without having to drop him or sacrifice anything great. As soon as that changes, (like tomorrow for example) I'll have to drop him.

Anyone else?

OK, one thing on Redd I hadn't thought about. The only real reason to play Redd is because the fans paid dollars to go see a game and I think there is an attitude that a team should at least attempt to give them what they paid for.

However, that is more important to a team when they are at home than away. I can see Redd only playing the home games at this point. On second thought I might keep him for tomorrow.

Am I crazy?

Bargnani: Someone in my league held on to Bargnani. He lost his playoff matchup by five boards, seven dimes and a block. Hello, McFly ? LMFAO.

Biedrins: Can any Warrior fans tell me what's going on there ? Is he out of the starting lineup for good ?

I just dropped Mo for Boykins.

Next move I'm thinking of dropping RJefferson for Deshawn Stevenson or Blake.

I'm mainly trying to get ast, stl

RJeff just can't get it going.

Any thoughts? Appreciate any input..

I just dropped Mo for Boykins.

Next move I'm thinking of dropping RJefferson for Deshawn Stevenson or Blake.

I'm mainly trying to get ast, stl

RJeff just can't get it going.

Any thoughts? Appreciate any input..

Pargo ?

Knight, Calderon, Rondo, Antonio Daniels, Devin Harris (except this week) ?

Josh Howard is injured. The Mavs are playing a backcourt of Harris and Terry. If Howard is out for long, Harris's minutes will increase.

Pargo ?

Knight, Calderon, Rondo, Antonio Daniels, Devin Harris (except this week) ?

Josh Howard is injured. The Mavs are playing a backcourt of Harris and Terry. If Howard is out for long, Harris's minutes will increase.

I already got Rondo and Daniels and m happy I picked up those 2 studs.

Pargo is interesting.. is he starting now?

Nyway, to add to the list..

Chandler - DtoD but dunno when he's playing, he's no use next wk if I lose this week..

I already got Rondo and Daniels and m happy I picked up those 2 studs.

Pargo is interesting.. is he starting now?

Nyway, to add to the list..

Chandler - DtoD but dunno when he's playing, he's no use next wk if I lose this week..

Pargo will be starting as long as Paul is out. Good /48 min. stats and a couple of weak-defending opponents next week, so I think he'll be productive.

I'm still debating whether or not I should drop Redd for Ruben.