Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enrile18

help fast!!

drop deron williams and marbury for tomorrow? i have nate robinson and millsap in mind for their replacement. should i do this? im just thinking about getting to the finals!!

our score for today is 6-3 he leads pts by 33 blocks by 3 (steals FG TO are his already)!! i lead rebs by 28 i lead assts by 12 and treys by 10. please please help

his team:

granger

baron davis

deng

marion

barbosa

josh smith

rip

gadzuric

diop

salmons

devin harris

brandon roy

tim thomas

(as you all know i got fckd today by deng, granger, barbosa, davis, marion, roy .... basically everyone)

my team :

duncan

dirk

marbury

jrich

deron

boozer

posey

perkins

salim stoudamire

balkman

varejao

turkoglu

antonio daniels

drop deron williams and marbury for tomorrow? i have nate robinson and millsap in mind for their replacement. should i do this? im just thinking about getting to the finals!!

our score for today is 6-3 he leads pts by 33 blocks by 3 (steals FG TO are his already)!! i lead rebs by 28 i lead assts by 12 and treys by 10. please please help

his team:

granger

baron davis

deng

marion

barbosa

josh smith

rip

gadzuric

diop

salmons

devin harris

brandon roy

tim thomas

(as you all know i got fckd today by deng, granger, barbosa, davis, marion, roy .... basically everyone)

my team :

duncan

dirk

marbury

jrich

deron

boozer

posey

perkins

salim stoudamire

balkman

varejao

turkoglu

antonio daniels

marbury is injured? I feel like Deron won't play. I would drop him if you're going down otherwise. If Marbury is out, then Nate could get you some nice stats tomorrow. There's not enough time, so just trust your gut.

marbury is injured? I feel like Deron won't play. I would drop him if you're going down otherwise. If Marbury is out, then Nate could get you some nice stats tomorrow. There's not enough time, so just trust your gut.

marbury returned to that game for the final minute. I'm not sure he's not going to play. Is boykins available?

nope no boykins sadly

marbury returned to that game for the final minute. I'm not sure he's not going to play. Is boykins available?