Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nbafan_123

What Is Your Team?

Just wondering If you could have any players in the legaue what would be your team, including a DH and 3RPs. It can be based on any criteria, as long as it is legit (don't want any scrubs). Here is mine:

C- AJ. Pierzynski

1st- Votto

2nd Cano

3rd Cabrera

SS Reyes

CF Granderson

LF Braun

RF Cargo

DH Hamilton

P CC

PEN: Ogando, Frieri, Chapman (closer)

Out of all the catchers in the league you pick AJ Pierznyski? Really?

Considering durability, consistency and the strength of the White Sox lineup, its not a bad choice.

Edit: personally, I'd take yadier

It was a stretch but I was also thinking who works well behind the plate. And AJ has been really good this year, I believe he has the 2nd highest OBP among all catchers. Plus I'm biased because he was on my team last year when I won it all.

I was thinking real but you choose. Of course everyone has players they like for some reason or another. I just started this for fun.

c r. martin

1b fielder

2b phillips

3b figgins

ss jeter

2b/ss rollins

1b/3b howard

of jupton

of kemp

of mccutchen

of granderson

of a. jones

util bourn

bn jennings

bn b upton

p cc

p price

p j mcdonald

p j williams

p rodney

p d. oliver

p l hawkins

bn a rhodes

Jeter over Reyes...even at 37...and it's not even close. Has Reyes even won a GG yet? Yes I'm a Yankee fan but Reyes doesn't belong in this conversation IMO. I'd take 1-2 others over Reyes after Jeter even.

Verlander over CC also...in another landslide.

Personally...I'd take David Wright over Cabrera...since we're talking "real". This team has plenty of HR's...and needs Defense at the corner to go with solid batting stats. Plus Cabrera is one more incident from a Josh Hamilton ban...and this team already has Josh Hamilton on it.

This isnt Fantasy Baseball relevant, moving to Off Topic Talk.