Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legacy of Brutality

Help With Avatar

11 posts in this topic

Maybe 1 of the Admins could help me out here...

I'm a newb. Always have used this site for my fantasy news. Just signed up to the forums.

I am under the impression that new users can not upload their own avatars...but can use the site's avatars under the 'Edit My Settings' tab. I tried that and do not see where I can add an avatar to my profile.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Hi Legacy -

I am new to the Rotoworld forums just like you... And you may find the following information useful. Hope this helps!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/79417-avatars-image-changes/

Yeah...I already saw that thread...but that does not help or answer my question.

Hi Legacy -

I am new to the Rotoworld forums just like you... And you may find the following information useful. Hope this helps!

http://forums.rotowo...-image-changes/

Yeah...I already saw that thread...but that does not help or answer my question.

I'm not a new member, so I'm not if it's done the same way for you, but try the following steps:

1. Left-click on your name (LegacyOfBrutality) in the upper right hand corner, which should open up a drag-down menu.

2. Click on "My Profile."

3. Click on "Edit my Profile," a black box right above the user's account info box.

4. Under "General Account Settings," (it takes you there by default when you click "Edit my Profile) click on the first option, which is "Change your photo..."

5. At this point, you're taken to the Photo Editor, which is where you can change your avatar. To my understanding, members with less than an arbitrary amount of posts (50?) can only use default RotoWorld avatars.

Hope this helps,

Hi Legacy -

http://forums.rotowo...-image-changes/

I'm not a new member, so I'm not if it's done the same way for you, but try the following steps:

1. Left-click on your name (LegacyOfBrutality) in the upper right hand corner, which should open up a drag-down menu.

2. Click on "My Profile."

3. Click on "Edit my Profile," a black box right above the user's account info box.

4. Under "General Account Settings," (it takes you there by default when you click "Edit my Profile) click on the first option, which is "Change your photo..."

5. At this point, you're taken to the Photo Editor, which is where you can change your avatar. To my understanding, members with less than an arbitrary amount of posts (50?) can only use default RotoWorld avatars.

Hope this helps,

Thank You!

Jericho,

Try clicking on your name (right above your blank avatar), and once you're on your profile page, hover your pointer over the blank avatar. A sign that says "Change" should become much more opaque. Just go from there.

Hope this helps,

Jericho,

Try clicking on your name (right above your blank avatar), and once you're on your profile page, hover your pointer over the blank avatar. A sign that says "Change" should become much more opaque. Just go from there.

Hope this helps,

I doesnt work for me.. I see nothing

I know new members cannot upload avatars. But where do I find the gallery to chose a new avatar. I went under Control Panel and Settings. I see nothing that refers to it. Thanks!

I know new members cannot upload avatars. But where do I find the gallery to chose a new avatar. I went under Control Panel and Settings. I see nothing that refers to it. Thanks!

Look for a "change photo" link.