Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

CBS $$ League

Looking to set up a money league, we can figure out the amount once we get enough interest to fill up a league. I am open to almost any prices. Disregard any of the below posts about the league being at $100.

Looking at around a $100 league I believe ran through CBS. Lets see who is interested and we can iron out the rest of the details from there.

Im in bro, and the 100$ one sounds great, Im glad you posted this bro, because I was just posting one as well stating that me and you were gonna start a league, but this is perfect, It would be nice for a private league with guys from here...so count me in !!!

Im in bro, and the 100$ one sounds great, Im glad you posted this bro, because I was just posting one as well stating that me and you were gonna start a league, but this is perfect, It would be nice for a private league with guys from here...so count me in !!!

Yeah, I'm going to start PMing some guys in a little bit and give them this link because I doubt many check this very often.

In your last PM you said you wanted ROTO? Ummmm, I'm assuming that was a typo....

Yeah, I'm going to start PMing some guys in a little bit and give them this link because I doubt many check this very often.

In your last PM you said you wanted ROTO? Ummmm, I'm assuming that was a typo....

yes it was !!!! I tried sending a message to a bunch of the guys and it said it failed, no clue why

yes it was !!!! I tried sending a message to a bunch of the guys and it said it failed, no clue why

Well I was already shot down by Yawk, he said he was too scared of us.

Well I was already shot down by Yawk, he said he was too scared of us.

Yawk you chicken, lol

Mustache change his screen name to #4 Yawkey Chicken. lol

I've decided to change it from the $100 CBS to I, and possibly another commish if anyone else wants to join, in holding al of the money. For the CBS league we would pay a combined $1200 and only a $600 payout would be paid to the winner and no other payouts.

We can always change the by in if we'd like, but I would just like to get some names of who and how this is going to be done so if you guys could give me some opinions that'd be great.

I've decided to change it from the $100 CBS to I, and possibly another commish if anyone else wants to join, in holding al of the money. For the CBS league we would pay a combined $1200 and only a $600 payout would be paid to the winner and no other payouts.

We can always change the by in if we'd like, but I would just like to get some names of who and how this is going to be done so if you guys could give me some opinions that'd be great.

I trust you to hold the loot bro !!!

Here is the roster I would like to go with, if you guys don't like it let me know how you would change it.

PG, SG, G, G,

SF, PF, F, F

C, UTL

As for the categories this is what I am in favor of....

FG%, FT%, 3PM, PTS, STL, BLK, and TOs

As far as setting go, what do you guys have in mind or what are you looking for?

$100, h2h, 12 team, with an online draft but im easy, anything is good for me

$100, h2h, 12 team, with an online draft but im easy, anything is good for me

Yeah I'm down with 12 teams, felxible with prices, and prefer an online draft. WILL NOT do an auto draft though, out of the question.

Here is the roster I would like to go with, if you guys don't like it let me know how you would change it.

PG, SG, G, G,

SF, PF, F, F

C, UTL

As for the categories this is what I am in favor of....

FG%, FT%, 3PM, PTS, STL, BLK, and TOs

sounds good, so we start 4 g's and 4 f's?

Yeah I'm down with 12 teams, felxible with prices, and prefer an online draft. WILL NOT do an auto draft though, out of the question.

ABSOLUTELY NO AUTODRAFT, SCREW THAT !! IF SOMEONE DONT SHOW THEY CAN AUTODRAFT, WELL AT LEAST CBS USUALLY DOES IT LIKE THAT, BUT ILL BE THERE !!

sounds good, so we start 4 g's and 4 f's?

Yeah, have MUST start a PG, SG, PF, and SF with the option of 2 Gs and 2 Fs of any type. I know a lot of people like to play 2 Cs, but I am personally only in favor of just starting one. I'm open to adding a second UTL though if anyone is in favor of that.

Yeah, have MUST start a PG, SG, PF, and SF with the option of 2 Gs and 2 Fs of any type. I know a lot of people like to play 2 Cs, but I am personally only in favor of just starting one. I'm open to adding a second UTL though if anyone is in favor of that.

I like that, and I like 1 center because they are always limited, not many decent centers out there, but i do like the 2 utilities, and is anyone else even reading this thread other then us

I like that, and I like 1 center because they are always limited, not many decent centers out there, but i do like the 2 utilities, and is anyone else even reading this thread other then us

Looks like it is just me and you dominating this thread. I'm sure things will pick up during the weak and at least we have time.

The guy in the post above you (DinoMite) is offering a free league on Yahoo (my preference). He is paying $100 out of his pocket. Might be too good to be true but I never pass up a good thing.

The guy in the post above you (DinoMite) is offering a free league on Yahoo (my preference). He is paying $100 out of his pocket. Might be too good to be true but I never pass up a good thing.

Yeah, very true. I am actually in one of the divisions. I was looking to get more money involved in this league though with more payouts.

Doesnt look like we are getting too far with this Mustache... B) lol

Patience my son, they will come.

I found it!

I am in....Now...what am I in FOR? B)