Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

CBS $$ League

I found it!

I am in....Now...what am I in FOR? B)

Haha well it looks like you are in for the most awesome 4 man league ever.

Well as changed in the OP, we are now open to any amount if it will get more people interested.

Good idea bro, once we get the guys we can even post a poll on what amount we will play for. This will be fun, especially with guys from the forum. Lets go Fellas , it will be worth it !!!

Alright count me in. Just one suggestion how about adding a rebounds category.

Gotcha, it should have been in there but I must have just left it out by accident.

I am going to go and edit that post and add it, so if it's there next time you look you haven't gone crazy.

So far this is what the roster looks like....

PG, SG, G, G,

SF, PF, F, F

C, UTL

As for the categories this is what I am in favor of....

FG%, FT%, 3PM, PTS, REB, STL, BLK, and TOs

And this is who has showed interest so far....

Mustache

The Bozinator

miltonj

Underdogger

Skoodog

Well thats kind of low, how about 7.50?

$7.50 are you kidding me???? Do you want me to empty out my entire life savings or what????

$7.50 are you kidding me???? Do you want me to empty out my entire life savings or what????

OMFG !!! Thats too funny because you have a buck 50 more then I do. lol

OMFG !!! Thats too funny because you have a buck 50 more then I do. lol

B)

I have a deep hatred towards H2H it is to easy.

Come on KDA, go against your word just this once and join bro... it will be fun !!! B)

Come on KDA, go against your word just this once and join bro... it will be fun !!! B)

No chance. You guys make it roto and im in. Only h2h I do is Football.

Looking to set up a money league, we can figure out the amount once we get enough interest to fill up a league. I am open to almost any prices. Disregard any of the below posts about the league being at $100.

How many you guys got? I don't know any of you, so I'd suggest something a little less than $100. I might be interested. I am doing two $150 leagues and a $100 league as of right now -- 1 keeper, 2 redrafts. I prefer redrafts, easier to commit to a league for one year and it avoids the nasty politics of keeper leagues, i.e. losing an owner in the offseason, draft pick trades, etc.

LMK.

Thanks,

Brent

brentpearson1@gmail.com <--- prefer an e-mail, I don't check these boards as much as I probably should.

The previous page looked like there were 5 or so people interested. The money we were looking at last I knew was 50 bucks instead of 100.

Lets go boys, 22 days and 19 hours till tip off for the NBA season, lets get a good league started... B)

Haven't read much here or added anything yet but I'm still in!