Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markcuban

Unique Espn 4-League Tiered Money League

Champs vs Noobs is recruiting again for the coming season.

Champs vs Noobs consist of 4 independently run leagues or divisions of 16 teams each with separate entry fees for each. We use standard 8 cats and a h2h format. All 4 leagues have an integrated chat and all owners interact with each other. The divisions and entry fees are as follows:

1) Champs Division - $50 (total prize money $800)

2) Noobs Division - $30 (total prize money $480)

3) Scrubs Division - $10 (total prize money $160)

4) Turds Division - FREE!

Each year, the top 3 from each of the divisions goes up to the higher one. Similarly, the bottom 3 from each div go down. The league is designed in a way that you can start in the Turds (4th division) for FREE and work all the way up and win money WITHOUT PAYING A CENT!

Right now I only have 1 opening in the Noobs division, about 6 in the Scrubs division and about 10 in Turds. Champs division is FULL. This could change of course depending on people not coming back or not paying in time.

I will give priority to more experienced players, new owners will not be allowed so if I cannot see when your profile was created then don't even bother.

STRICT PAYMENT DEADLINES WILL BE FOLLOWED AND YOU MUST PAY YOUR ENTRY FEE ASAP. WE USE LEAGUESAFE AND PAYPAL.

Hi mate, I'm interested in joining. Email is jrbat@deakin.edu.au. This will be only be my 2nd year of fantasy hoops, but happy for you to stick in one of the money leagues if you like.

Hi mate, I'm interested in joining. Email is jrbat@deakin.edu.au. This will be only be my 2nd year of fantasy hoops, but happy for you to stick in one of the money leagues if you like.

I sent you invite into Scrubs ($10) as the top 2 divisions are full for now (spots may become available if people don't return)

This will be my fourth year of fantasy basketball. Either league is fine with me. Feel free to contact me here or at garrettmichaelyee@gmail.com

For the guys interested in Turds division... I am looking to fill the Scrubs first ($10) then I will focus on the free Turds division.

I'm in this league, Team Predators. It's an interesting concept, looking forward to the season.

Can I join the turds?

EDIT: I just saw what you said. When you are focused on turds, send me an invite if fine with you. My e-mail is Bmpo7@hotmail.com

Wait I don't understand how people are getting added to the Scrubs division. I thought people were supposed to start at the Turds division and then work their way up? Or is it a new league?

Jspeco... I decided to shut down the turds division...

Its now only 3 leagues... Champs, Noobs, and Scrubs... I got one last spot for Scrubs that is $10 entry fee... are you interested in that one? you would need to pay ASAP.

Draft is this sunday.