megamoviejohn

Prestige Worldwide - Dynasty Football

I call Shananigans with the commish getting 1st pick, he got first pick in our other startup 4 years ago too...bet you're not taking AP this time tho.

Willing to trade down from 1.7 for a second and third round pick, let me know.

I can't believe it either, I usually prefer later or in the middle. Though that's probably because I'm not used to drafting in the 1 spot.

Bookend picks for me. Boom.

[EDIT: Just to clarify, this is a snake draft, right?]

Nice. 2 picks in a row is probably the best spot to have. With that said, I love 4th though...cant wait to draft.

Willing to trade down for a 1st and 2nd, btw.

Edited by Finally Detroit Wins

Commish, I suggest you send out an email to the league that the draft is starting and make your pick. ;)

I might also suggest, having seen some of the transactional styles of some of this league, setting the pick time to 8-12 hours instead of 24 hours or we might still be drafting when week 1 rolls around. I'm mostly speaking of the guys that like to juggle 5-6 trades at once and hold up the draft while they wait for responses on each of them.

I call Shananigans with the commish getting 1st pick, he got first pick in our other startup 4 years ago too...bet you're not taking AP this time tho.

Willing to trade down from 1.7 for a second and third round pick, let me know.

How does 2.1 and 3.12 float your boat?

That would mean I'd have 1.7 and 1.12, I believe?

I might also suggest, having seen some of the transactional styles of some of this league, setting the pick time to 8-12 hours instead of 24 hours or we might still be drafting when week 1 rolls around..

Haha, I don't think you have to worry about that. Without a roster full of players to start out with, there's a LOT less ammo for me to work with. My trading will likely be pretty limited.

• Like 1

1.07 for 2.01 and 3.12. Deal.

I might also suggest, having seen some of the transactional styles of some of this league, setting the pick time to 8-12 hours instead of 24 hours or we might still be drafting when week 1 rolls around..

Haha, I don't think you have to worry about that. Without a roster full of players to start out with, there's a LOT less ammo for me to work with. My trading will likely be pretty limited.

You're not the only one I play with who likes to play like that. I enjoy the s--- out of it personally, just with 25 rounds and 48 days until the season starts, getting this in the books will be a challenge.

Commish, I suggest you send out an email to the league that the draft is starting and make your pick. ;)

I might also suggest, having seen some of the transactional styles of some of this league, setting the pick time to 8-12 hours instead of 24 hours or we might still be drafting when week 1 rolls around. I'm mostly speaking of the guys that like to juggle 5-6 trades at once and hold up the draft while they wait for responses on each of them.

I'll make my pick after I send out PM's to all that my #1 pick is up for grabs, once I get replies from every one, I'll debate on the best offer and have my pick in around the 23rd and a half hour mark, just in time.

• Like 1

With the group of guys that we have I think we can do it. Our other draft was the fastest that i've ever had. Now in my other league....its so slow that it's depressing. So if somebody's time was to run out then we'd autopick the top ranked guy like in live drafts?

I'll make my pick after I send out PM's to all that my #1 pick is up for grabs, once I get replies from every one, I'll debate on the best offer and have my pick in around the 23rd and a half hour mark, just in time.

This forum needs a double like button, and even that wouldn't be enough likes for that post. :wub:

• Like 2

In the rookie draft we're doing in the "Stifler" league, that person's turn is skipped and the next person is allowed to immediately continue on with the draft. The person who's time ran out is able to draft their skipped pick whenever they show up and make their selection.

I'll seriously have my pick done in like 5 minutes, I'm deciding if I want to be smart and draft a player I hate. Screw it.

1 - El Iguanodon - Aaron Rodgers QB Packers - ugh

2 - Southern Studs - OTC

3 - Purple Peaople Eaters

4 - Boats 'N Hoes

5 - Spike Rules!

6 - Longhorn

7 - TPH

8 - Southern Steeler

9 - KTOWNRACER

10 - $1000 Bounty

11 - Manassa Mauler

12 - Maniac All-Stars

In the rookie draft we're doing in the "Stifler" league, that person's turn is skipped and the next person is allowed to immediately continue on with the draft. The person who's time ran out is able to draft their skipped pick whenever they show up and make their selection.

I get why the NFL does that, but that's pretty harsh for a fantasy league where people have real life commitments and things that you can't always plan for.

I see this could be a league of draft stud QBs early...Fine with me.

I don't think I can handle another 4 years of Scaub and Big Ben raping my team with 4 point games.

I get why the NFL does that, but that's pretty harsh for a fantasy league where people have real life commitments and things that you can't always plan for.

There's a 24-hour time limit in the league I referenced. Most people can login once every 24 hours (if not more frequently) to check to see if it's their turn. Plus the person that drafts before you is supposed to contact you (via email, Rotoworld PM, etc) to let you know you're OTC (on-the-clock, meaning it's your turn). I've only seen a person run over the 24-hour limit twice so far in a 3-round draft, and that's with a LOT of trades flying around and roster considerations to be made.

In a clean-slate draft, can't really see it being nearly as hard, a lot less trade considerations to take into account while making your selections.

Started a draft thread over in yahoo league, 25 rounds will get hard to keep track of soley on the forum, if we can all help out by crossposting info both places, it'll go a lot faster. And for the love of all things holy, turn your yahoo notifications on so you get emailed, then we can rip thru this rig.

• Like 1

Are we adding them in Yahoo too as we go? To get a better feel for who is left in the later rounds?

Are we adding them in Yahoo too as we go? To get a better feel for who is left in the later rounds?

It'll make things a lot easier if we do later.

If you add now you can see each FA...Round 23 Im not going to know who was taken Round 15-22.

Idiot stole my keyboard, meant to say it'll make things a lot easier later if we do it now. I think the commish has to enter the offline draft results with nobody on any rosters, there will be a mandotory two day waiver period, then we can start entering them. He could also do it one by one but it's super difficult, three tabs for every player added. Dumb.

Yahoo really kind of sucks from a commissioners standpoint, CBS and MFL blow it away in my opinion.

I really want to stick with the 24 hour pick time.

FYI, I am leaving on vacation on the 28th (Next Saturday) and will have intermittent internet connection. I am going to be driving for about 16 hours. I just don't want to be punished in an initial start up because I finally got some time off work =)

I will do my best to log in at least once a day on vacation though

• Like 1

Idiot stole my keyboard, meant to say it'll make things a lot easier later if we do it now. I think the commish has to enter the offline draft results with nobody on any rosters, there will be a mandotory two day waiver period, then we can start entering them. He could also do it one by one but it's super difficult, three tabs for every player added. Dumb.

Yahoo really kind of sucks from a commissioners standpoint, CBS and MFL blow it away in my opinion.

I'm down with adding as we go. This is my first time to commish so I'm learning this stuff as we go. I don't want to screw anything up.

• Like 2

I'm down with adding as we go. This is my first time to commish so I'm learning this stuff as we go. I don't want to screw anything up.

Great job so far.

• Like 1