megamoviejohn

Prestige Worldwide - Dynasty Football

I for one didnt even know the draft had started. I plugged my phone in the wall and went to class and when i got aout and checked(in no rush) i saw the draft had kicked off with no notice. Being at the bottom of the daggone draft :-((( it didnt matter but Im sure that happened to a few others and as everyone figures out we are rolling the pace will pick up nicely.

I for one didnt even know the draft had started. I plugged my phone in the wall and went to class and when i got aout and checked(in no rush) i saw the draft had kicked off with no notice. Being at the bottom of the daggone draft :-((( it didnt matter but Im sure that happened to a few others and as everyone figures out we are rolling the pace will pick up nicely.

Haha, no, we were just referring to the person whose turn it got to, who showed up, wrote a few messages, responded to some trade offers, then oddly vanished again for several hours without actually making their selection. Was just confusing, is all.

I was trying to trade up to the #2 spot to select Megatron, FWIW.

I think that Stafford's value is a more dependent on Megatron than Megatron's value is on Stafford. That would be my reasoning for taking him before Stafford.

If Megatron got hurt, Stafford's value could seemingly take a sizable hit. Any hit to Megatron's production would likely be much less pronounced if instead that were reversed and Stafford were to get hurt again. Pretty much just like how Fitzgerald still puts up good numbers with crappy QB's.

Round 1

1 - El Iguanodon - Aaron Rodgers QB Packers

2 - Southern Studs - Matt Stafford QB Lions

3 - Purple Peaople Eaters - Ray Rice RB Ravens

4 - Boats 'N Hoes - Calvin Johnson WR Lions

5 - Spike Rules! - Cam Newton QB Panthers

6 - Sandusky's Day Care - Arian Foster RB Texans

7 - Maniac All-Stars via TPH OTC 0637 EST

8 - Southern Steeler

9 - KTOWNRACER

10 - $1000 Bounty

11 - Manassa Mauler

12 - Maniac All-Stars

With the 1.07 Draft Pick, Maniac All-Stars selects Darren McFadden.

Round 1:

1.01 Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers (El Iguanodon)

1.02 Matthew Stafford, QB, Lions (Southern Studs)

1.03 Ray Rice, RB, Ravens (Purple Peaople Eaters)

1.04 Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions (Boats 'N Hoes)

1.05 Cam Newton, QB, Panthers (Spike Rules!)

1.06 Arian Foster, RB, Texans (Sandusky's Day Care)

1.07 Darren McFadden, RB, Raiders (Maniac All-Stars via TPH)

1.08 Southern Steeler - OTC @ 7:00 AM, 7/20

1.09 KTOWNRACER

1.10 $1000 Bounty

1.11 Manassa Mauler

1.12 Maniac All-Stars

I'll email Southern Steeler.

Edited by Robrain

With the 1.08 Draft Pick, SouthernSteeler picks LeSean McCoy

Round 1:

1.01 Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers (El Iguanodon)

1.02 Matthew Stafford, QB, Lions (Southern Studs)

1.03 Ray Rice, RB, Ravens (Purple Peaople Eaters)

1.04 Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions (Boats 'N Hoes)

1.05 Cam Newton, QB, Panthers (Spike Rules!)

1.06 Arian Foster, RB, Texans (Sandusky's Day Care)

1.07 Darren McFadden, RB, Raiders (Maniac All-Stars via TPH)

1.08 Southern Steeler - LeSean McCoy - RB Iggles

1.09 KTOWNRACER - OTC 6:20 AM Central time - will PM on RW and through Yahoo

1.10 $1000 Bounty

1.11 Manassa Mauler

1.12 Maniac All-Stars

Prepped the formatting for Round 2 ahead of time. Don't get confused people, we're still on Round 1 (look above this reply).

Round 2:

2.01 TPH (via Maniac All-Stars)

2.02 Manassa Mauler

2.03 $1000 Bounty

2.04 KTOWNRACER

2.05 Southern Steeler

2.06 TPH

2.07 Sandusky's Day Care

2.08 Spike Rules!

2.09 Boats 'N Hoes

2.10 Purple Peaople Eaters

2.11 Southern Studs

2.12 El Iguanodon

Interested in trading my 2013 1st & 2nd Round Draft Picks + my 2012 4.1 Draft Pick for another 1st Round Draft Pick in this draft (2012).

Let me know if interested.

(to be a bit clearer, for a 2012 1st Round Draft Pick, I'm offering all of the following:

2012 4.01 Draft Pick

2013 1st Round Draft Pick

2013 2nd Round Draft Pick

)

Edited by Robrain

Did anybody PM KTOWNRACER?

EDIT: I see Southern Steeler did after his pick.

Edited by sportsguy21792

Did anybody PM KTOWNRACER?

"1.09 KTOWNRACER - OTC 6:20 AM Central time - will PM on RW and through Yahoo"

So, I assume so.

Is the commish going to open up the players as FA's so we can pick them up as we go?

Working on it (I'm helping John out with some technical aspects because Yahoo's platform is fairly ****e). Once I get a player on every roster (so by my pick in the second round, unless there's more trades out of round 1), I'll try ending the draft (as yahoo sees it) and then everyone will go on waivers for two days, after which point we can start picking up our own players. It's a stupid system and one of the reasons I continually hate on the yahoo interface.

• Like 3

Willing to move pick 2.01 for a later second round pick plus a third round pick if anybody is interested.

What is the deal behind "SANDUSKIES DAYCARE"?

Who is that?

Is that supposed to be funny?

I saw that too....definitely wasn't funny. Robrain, what made you take McFadden so high?

What is the deal behind "SANDUSKIES DAYCARE"?

Who is that?

Is that supposed to be funny?

I saw that too....definitely wasn't funny. Robrain, what made you take McFadden so high?

I'm not sure if that is actually someones Team name (which Im sure would not fly with Yahoo administrators and would violate terms of use) or if it was someone playing a joke on someone else...

Haha, no, we were just referring to the person whose turn it got to, who showed up, wrote a few messages, responded to some trade offers, then oddly vanished again for several hours without actually making their selection. Was just confusing, is all.

I was trying to trade up to the #2 spot to select Megatron, FWIW.

I think that Stafford's value is a more dependent on Megatron than Megatron's value is on Stafford. That would be my reasoning for taking him before Stafford.

If Megatron got hurt, Stafford's value could seemingly take a sizable hit. Any hit to Megatron's production would likely be much less pronounced if instead that were reversed and Stafford were to get hurt again. Pretty much just like how Fitzgerald still puts up good numbers with crappy QB's.

oh okay. I can see how that would frusterate. I imagine from his pick he was probably all over the place on which way to pick.. I agree with your reasoning on Megatron but it also appears that Detroit is determined to have an electric offense at all costs having drafted ANOTHER WR this year early instead of adressing more pressing needs.

Its a team name. Funny or not, I lost a bet and have to live with the team name. I have expressed my disgust with the team name and how it is inapropriate and he is coming up with another team name. I apologize for this but I wont go back on a bet. I will ask him to hurry with a new team name.