Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cmilne23

Corey Kluber 2012 Season Outlook

LOL who is this loser? Indians rotation is quickly becoming as sorry as the Royals. The battle of impotence on the mound this series.

Was real impressive his last 10 starts at AAA, clearly didn't transition well.

I`d take Kluber Lang over Corey Kluber at this point...........

He is my son. If you know anything about baseball you might look at his stats and see that in the 1st inning he was throwing his fast ball 3 or 4 mph faster than normal. Settled down when he came back out in the 2nd inning and did fine. Who are you? Do you play professional baseball or do you just like to talk about subjects you have no knowledge of?

He is my son. If you know anything about baseball you might look at his stats and see that in the 1st inning he was throwing his fast ball 3 or 4 mph faster than normal. Settled down when he came back out in the 2nd inning and did fine. Who are you? Do you play professional baseball or do you just like to talk about subjects you have no knowledge of?

Congrats on your son's call-up! Must have been a thrill for you.

:o

Don't take it personally, this is just a fantasy baseball forum. Congrats on your son getting to the bigs.

Hey awesome for you and congrats, as a Tribe die hard I hope he does great! Dont let us internet tough guys get to ya, we're all just a bunch of complainers addicted to our hobby :) If he does well his next outing, watch how many sleeper questions and rest of season questions follow haha! Welcome to the boards, I hope you stick around on em.

The 3 or 4 mph increase is due to the juiced KC gun.

Chalk the first inning to jitters. Lets see if he can rebound his next start.

LOL who is this loser? Indians rotation is quickly becoming as sorry as the Royals. The battle of impotence on the mound this series.

I have never onced typed LOL and meant it....til now. I almost woke up the kids cracking up!

LOL, if this is really his dad that would be pretty funny.

hahaha I gave the dude the benefit of the doubt but now thats funny

i find it weird that his mom would find this thread unless she was specifically googling his name last night. strange

He is my son.

http://www.gohatters.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=14600&ATCLID=727787

Why are your initials EMK then when it says here his Dad's name is Jim?

Corey Kluber was born April 10, 1986, in Birmingham, Alabama ... Is the son of Jim and Ellen Kluber ... Is majoring in Sports Management.

umm his moms initials?

Exactly, its Moms.

Some members are dragging this forum to an all time low, utterly pathetic.

Some members are dragging this forum to an all time low, utterly pathetic.

Was that a direct shot at me? I'll take offense to that. You constantly take back handed jabs at people if they do not agree with you.

In hindsight starting this thread was distasteful, never meant to offend anyone, and if I did I apologize. I would think my long established post count would show that.

He is my son.

http://www.gohatters.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=14600&ATCLID=727787

Why are your initials EMK then when it says here his Dad's name is Jim?

Corey Kluber was born April 10, 1986, in Birmingham, Alabama ... Is the son of Jim and Ellen Kluber ... Is majoring in Sports Management.

umm his moms initials?

Perhaps, I still find that a long shot. However, the context of this thread was really not appropriate by me. I got caught up in the moment of how bad the Indians rotation is and took a direct shot at this kid that just got called up. That is not fair to him, or to the members of this board. So for that I will not be making anymore distasteful posts in this thread. I hope this guys career pans out and he becomes an asset in fantasy leagues.

Chances are Corey Kluber is better at pitching than anyone posting in this thread is at their career endeavor.

Whether or not he is a success at the big league level he's closer to living the dream than the vast majority of us.

Definitely not a loser. However it is easy to forget perspective when playing fantasy baseball.

Chances are Corey Kluber is better at pitching than anyone posting in this thread is at their career endeavor.

Whether or not he is a success at the big league level he's closer to living the dream than the vast majority of us.

Definitely not a loser. However it is easy to forget perspective when playing fantasy baseball.

Yep, agreed. The guy is obviously not a loser. He is a big league player. No big league player is a loser. That was a distasteful remark by me. I overreacted to a poor start by him and made some over the top remarks.

Yep, agreed. The guy is obviously not a loser. He is a big league player. No big league player is a loser. That was a distasteful remark by me. I overreacted to a poor start by him and made some over the top remarks.

While true he's not a loser, let's not overreact here and come down on Cmilne23.

Many guys have been called losers, pansies, etc. not only on the boards, but by sports fans everywhere. Now we have the moral police calling out a poster because a player's mom "may have" posted on this board (or it's one awesome prank!)?

Do you guys sit in the Stadium and if someone screams at the OFer that he's a loser, you correct him and say he's probably more successful than you?

Come on. This is sports in America. It's what we do. And if mom can't handle the criticism, I hope she doesn't go see him live. Right or wrong, it is what it is.

So back to Corey Kluber. Dude's a loser until he helps me on my fantasy team. And I'm sticking to it.