Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dahl0633

Pick 5, 10 Team, Non Ppr, Standard Scoring, Non Keeper

I have good reason to think Arian, Rice, McCoy and Mathews are going 1-4 in my league. Who would be best choice at 5? Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1FLEX

Does Rodgers outscore the other QBs enough to warrant taking him in first round of a 10 team?

I'm a fan of taking RBs early but for some reason can't get enthused with taking Chris Johnson or MJD. I like McFadden but am afraid of the injury risk and dont think hes making it back to 16.

I can also take Calvin but don't think he'll produce like last year. I also think WR is very deep and talent can be had later.

Thoughts?

With 2 RBs and a flex I'd want to get RBs in the first two rounds if possible. That being said, if you're not comfortable with either Chris Johnson or MJD on your team Rodgers is a sold pick. Its a small sample size, but every team with Rodgers in the leagues I play in made the playoffs last year. Even if they had a less than impressive supporting cast.

Hard to argue with Rodgers, especially since you only have to start 2 WR, meaning there will be plenty of options for your flex.

Gah, that's a little early for Chris Johnson, despite me liking him this year to bounce back. I'd love an RB here, but I think you do have to go Rodgers. Calvin might deserve to be in the discussion here, but Rodgers is your best bet.