Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crotchcrickets

Michael Wacha SP STL

In a limited transaction league I wouldn't give up anything of value for him unless keeper lg. Will probably only throw 90-100 innings, which should have him shut down by August.

damn it, i used my last add of the week on him

wow right after i added him. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD

has not been called up for sure...looks likely though.

As the Fantasy Baseball World Turns.

There's talk of him still coming up btw, per the cards beat writers.

Wow nice job Rotoworld.

some sources say Michael Blazek getting the call instead

He already got the call. They need a fresh arm for the pen. No announcement on who is taking the ball on Thursday yet.

he still might get the call guys.

This was a reply I found from their beat writer on twitter:

Jenifer Langosch@LangoschMLB

@wade_luther If Cards start him Thurs, they won't want him to have 8-day layoff. Would make sense to have him pitch about 2 innings Monday.

we'll find out tomorrow, if he only goes a few innings.

What a pain in the a** RotoWorld is. I blame myself though for not doing the research.

Then I guess Rotoworld has nothing to do with it.......It's pretty obvious that this was speculation and he still could be called up, but RW didn't report he was definitely being called up.

He's Springfield's closer and he's not stretched out....they need a starter so it does look like it will be Wacha.

@wade_luther If Cards start him Thurs, they won't want him to have 8-day layoff. Would make sense to have him pitch about 2 innings Monday.

This. Reds did the same thing before Cingrani got the call.

This. Reds did the same thing before Cingrani got the call.

Makes sense.

What a pain in the a** RotoWorld is. I blame myself though for not doing the research.

Then I guess Rotoworld has nothing to do with it.......It's pretty obvious that this was speculation and he still could be called up, but RW didn't report he was definitely being called up.

I thought the first post made in the MLB thread was "RW says he's being called up." But again proves your point where it was hearsay and I should've done the research.

I thought the first post made in the MLB thread was "RW says he's being called up." But again proves your point where it was hearsay and I should've done the research.

Yea, not trying to bust your balls and the post did say that, but the RW blurb never said that and even had the headline with Wacha being called up? With a question mark. The boards are awesome that they will give you the jump on most leagues with call ups, just ensure you verify on your own. Still may get the call. Monday may just be a little work.

gonna have to change my team name to "Wacha Flocka Flame" if he does get called up this week.