Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crotchcrickets

Michael Wacha SP STL

Wacha coming back to Earth tonight. There's a reason people much smarter than us rank him as the number 6 prospect in the STL org. Cards would be better off stretching out Rosenthal or Martinez and using Wacha in AAA or the pen.

Posted · Hidden by RotoRaysfan, July 11, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by RotoRaysfan, July 11, 2013 - No reason given

What do you guys think this kids real value is?

In a (5) keeper auction league I was offered a trade Molina, Beltre and Wacha for Felix, Seager and Castro.

Castro is definitely not a keeper and I paid way too high for him and it cost $5 more than last season to keep a player.

Depending on how you value Seager he may be a keeper, as he would only cost $13, which is what Lawrie and Carlos Santana went for in March.

Felix is definitely not a keeper as he will cost as much next year as he did this.

What I'd be getting in return

Molina would cost $16 to keep when Mauer went for $18 and Posey for $23 in march.

Beltre would cost $40 so I don't think I'd keep him. $40 is what Longo, Kershaw and Bautista went for.

So both of those would be really for making a run at this year leaving Wacha the variable I don't quite understand.

I figured if there were people who know how to value him it would be you guys. Any thoughts or outlooks you can share?

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, January 27, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Patrick Bateman, January 27, 2014 - No reason given

Wow Jimmylove26 looks like you were wrong!! lol