Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

Vent & Rant Thread 2012

3,227 posts in this topic

I guess I'll kick this thread off.

The draft date for my league has been changed four times now. Why can't these knuckleheads just set up a date and roll with it? I go through the same thing every year.

1 person likes this

In draft people saying hey that guy is hurt or he isn't the starter don't draft him. We're all friends but I am sure not going help a league mate draft their team.

1 person likes this

Maybe those people want that player to get passed on so they can land the player themselves.

Mike Shanahan...sure he hasn't done anything yet, but he will...he will.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000000000000000000000000000000000

The Madden Curse is scary so I traded megatron for McCoy in one of my dynasty leagues. Hopefully I dont come to regret that, it was pretty painful.

I drafted Helu before I knew Shanny's bff Hightower was resigned.

or...

I drafted Helu.

1 person likes this

The Madden Curse is scary so I traded megatron for McCoy in one of my dynasty leagues. Hopefully I dont come to regret that, it was pretty painful.

You are a detroit fan and you traded megatron in a DYNASTY LEAGUE? are we about to get sucked into a black hole?

Drafted Ryan Mathews and didn't have him in any mock and he wasn't even on my list of players I wanted. Don't rush back and re-injure yourself, Ryan.

You are a detroit fan and you traded megatron in a DYNASTY LEAGUE? are we about to get sucked into a black hole?

I'm a huge fan of the Lions, but i'm a fan of winning too. I had Redman and Kevin Smith as my RBs....I had no choice. I drafted a bunch of good WRs.

You drafted him before he tore his meniscus in college?

4 people like this

Matt Flynn about to lose his job to a rookie

Ehhh, i'll believe it when I see it. He mostly dis his damage against 2nd and 3rd team defenses. I'm definitely interested to see how he does against a 1st team defense.

I think Matt Flynn will still end up with the starting job. T.O. catches those passes and Flynn would have looked golden.

Give T.O. a little more time to get accustomed to the offense, he literally just got there.

I drafted Kenny Britt. Go Rutgers!! Any news on how long his suspension is yet?

You drafted him before he tore his meniscus in college?

Little snarky I see. I meant before he got injured this time obviously.

Ryan. Mathews.

I bought his jersey that Wednesday night with 2 day delivery. It didn't even arrive in time before he broke his collarbone on the first carry.

=(

2 people like this

Not a rant per se, but pretty hilarious.

10-team money-league, admitted 6-PPR. 15-player roster with 9 starters including K/DEF. 2 of the teams have a combined 7 QBs: Team 1 has Rodgers, Luck, and RG3 and Team 2 has Drew Brees, Eli, Rivers, and Big Ben.

I kind of understand what Team 1 is doing; he's hoping Luck or RG3 explode early for trade-bait. I think Team 2 thinks he's doing the same thing.

Not a rant per se, but pretty hilarious.

10-team money-league, admitted 6-PPR. 15-player roster with 9 starters including K/DEF. 2 of the teams have a combined 7 QBs: Team 1 has Rodgers, Luck, and RG3 and Team 2 has Drew Brees, Eli, Rivers, and Big Ben.

I kind of understand what Team 1 is doing; he's hoping Luck or RG3 explode early for trade-bait. I think Team 2 thinks he's doing the same thing.

Everyone in the league should agree not to trade w him. Then he will be stuck lol