FouLLine

William Powell 2012 Season Outlook

Predictions for Powell for the game against the Dolphins?

With getting a majority of his 14 carries in the 2nd half he will rush for 92 yards and a TD. Dream big baby!!

• Like 1

Predictions for Powell for the game against the Dolphins?

With getting a majority of his 14 carries in the 2nd half he will rush for 92 yards and a TD. Dream big baby!!

If he does this I am driving to AZ to lobby all week for the movie rights...

This is seriously the best... thread... ever. I didn't think anything could top last year's ridonkulousness with Jackie Battle, but this one takes the cake. At least in the Zeurlein thread, everyone's in on the joke. In this one, I can almost swear Foul Line is being earnest. I do love the logic that he'll be awesome since he has almost no track record of doing anything at all, college included! It's sort of the "He hasn't shown that he'll stink yet, so he's great!" argument.

Regardless, it would still be a cool story if he busts out, so I'm all for this unwarranted euphoric nonsense. Powell Wheels for MVP!

This is seriously the best... thread... ever. I didn't think anything could top last year's ridonkulousness with Jackie Battle, but this one takes the cake. At least in the Zeurlein thread, everyone's in on the joke. In this one, I can almost swear Foul Line is being earnest. I do love the logic that he'll be awesome since he has almost no track record of doing anything at all, college included! It's sort of the "He hasn't shown that he'll stink yet, so he's great!" argument.

Regardless, it would still be a cool story if he busts out, so I'm all for this unwarranted euphoric nonsense. Powell Wheels for MVP!

Wait...Greg the leg was a joke?!?! Dammit!

did you ever play Shadows of the Empire?

Nope, but Knights of the Old Republic is still the best game ever made for original X-box.

Nope, but Knights of the Old Republic is still the best game ever made for original X-box.

Never played that. But IG88 left a lasting impression on me when I was a kid on the good old N64. Never beat that game. Sold it because IG 88 kept killing me.

What do Star Wars video games have to do with this RB prodigy?

About as much as this prodigy has in common with Arian Foster, who he keeps getting compared to in this thread.

What do Star Wars video games have to do with this RB prodigy?

About as much as this prodigy has in common with Arian Foster, who he keeps getting compared to in this thread.

Arian Foster comparisons are a joke. Foster wishes he had Bill Pow's moves.

Wow...About 3 posts into the Greg the Leg thread, I'm guessing the majority of us figured out the joke. I'm coming in here exactly like "those guys" in the Greg the Leg thread.

So I don't know should I add him to join in the debate?? Lol

Mike Clay@MikeClayNFL

No doubt. Thinking 7-10 touches RT @Cardschatter: Yes, I expect William Powell to get some playing time today. How much? We will see.

agreed. i read somewhere that the cards have no plans of running williams into the ground. powell should get an opportunity to earn a larger role

Wow...About 3 posts into the Greg the Leg thread, I'm guessing the majority of us figured out the joke. I'm coming in here exactly like "those guys" in the Greg the Leg thread.

Kicker is a bit different since MOST people think it doesn't really matter since they are all generally the same pointwise.

What we have here is a pure speculative upside play. It's a leap of faith to buy in cause there is no strong supporting evidence either way.

Alas, he's a good story and a good debate.

Just picked him up. Vick Ballard can wait. It would hurt more to see him go off and know there's a party in this thread and he's not on my roster. That last ever-rotating bench spot belongs to Mr. Powell today. Let's get it.

Something about putting my money where my mouth is:

Everyone best be buying this lottery ticket right. NOW.

Edited by Patrick Bateman
Please don't post things that stretch the look. Thanks.