Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RotoRanker

2012 Rotoworld Championships (League B)

I'm never trading for deangelo, dude couldnt even score positive points when jstew didnt even play

Word, cause he was the centerpiece of the deal and not just a throw in and as bad as he was same thing happened last year more or less then he blew up mid year.

That offer was truly worthy of your handjob in a porta-potty FU rebuttal of Bills defense and Devery Henderson for McFadden and was definitely worthy of that teacher to 1st grader scolding you gave me in the comments.

I wouldn't do a deal with you if you offered me AP for Jennings. Get bent you arrogant butthole.

dude be careful, I don't want you bleeding all over your carpet over there you definitely could use some tampons with all that bleeding you're doing. that being said lets clarify a few things....

1. DWill blew up last year are kidding me....he had one game over a 100 yards which came off one run essentially and a couple games at the end where he ended up with a couple tds but in no way did he "blow up" last year

2. They just brought in tolbert so he'll never sniff a goal line carry with netwon, jstew and tolbert there

3. You got a s***y offer b/c you sent me one, your welcome

4. Why would I want another wr and a garbage rb when I already have 5 really solid rb's and at wr i have calvin, antonio brown, and harvin..... Riddle me that bro

5. Cruz is one of the most overrated wr's ever, all his yards came after the catch, he'll never repeat that and if you have forgotten eli is generally pretty bad every other year

6. Oh on finally i don't give a s*** when you drafted cruz, your still garbage

heres your email rant so everyone can enjoy it

LOL, Victor Cruz the 4th best WR in this scoring format last season primed for another big year. LOL, Cruz the 10th best non-QB player in this format last year. LOL Mathews might be out til at least week 3 if not til week 5. LOL I have your handcuff. LOL, he's got a broken clavicle off his first carry. LOL, Mathews isn't injury prone. LOL, acting like Dwill is the centerpiece of the deal. LOL, Mathews went 30th in this draft, Cruz went 34th. LOL, go jerkoff with a sock full of broken glass you condescending prick.

Yup, you're a **** and I'm a complete dickhead and so when cunts get cunty I f*** them.

You're not helping your case.

You received a solid starting offer, decided to be a condescending prick in the comments and then mocked me with a real douche bag of a counter(obviously on purpose, not saying it was a real offer.)

You could have done what a normal person would have done and sent a counter or just rejected it, but somehow a highly touted top WR and a throw in RB was so atrocious you had to be a tool.

I'm not mad, I'm just an enormous dickhead to cunts.

so your saying you like to f*** dudes? thats pretty homo bro

I'm not helping my case? your the one who got his panties in a bunch b/c I'm not some noob trading for Dwill, Let me see do I want a rb that won't ever get more then 8 carries a game or one that will get 20-25 a game plus 3-5 passes throw his way.....hmmm let me think

just b/c he had a freak injury you act like hes out till week 5 when hes already practicing and will be ready for 20 carries week 3...yikes hell miss a couple of meaningless games at the beginning of the season big deal

if you don't want getting s***y counter offers then don't offer garbage trades, serious what person would be like OHHHHHH I CAN GET DWILL AFTER HE HAD -6 YARDS, WOW WHAT A GREAT OFFER. you douche bag

since you so big on cruz because he had a breakout year when every big play came from defense always missing tackles I bet you'll pick of ogletree and try trading him for someone good and get all pissy when everyone rejects you

why guys he had such a great game.....hes a top 5 wr this year come on now thats a good offer

LOL, you are an amazing clown shoe. Yes, DeAngelo Williams was the centerpiece of the deal for the guy who got 1550 yards and 9 TD's last year and was the 4th best WR in standard scoring and 10th best non-QB in fantasy.

Point is, even if you don't like Victor Cruz, there was nothing bad about that offer where you had to go all hyperbole cornball and act like a douche cannon.

There is nothing s****y about my original offer. Was it great? IDK, I'd say no. But it was fair and/or at worst a fine starting offer for a guy with a broken clavicle who's been made of glass his whole career and won't be back til at least week 3, cause no matter what Mathews want the doctors have already nipped it in the bud and said he'll almost 100% be out at least the 1st 2 weeks of the season.

Of course I like Mathews upside or I wouldn't be trying to trade for him, but I also have his handcuff and was willing to gamble.

You asked for offers cause you had such an abundance of RB's, then you get all salty for reasons unbeknownst to me.

You're acting like I sent you an offer of Santonio Holmes and Dion Lewis for him.

Then I just go off a little in response to your asshattery and you play the standard issue idiot troll card of, "Why you getting all worked up broseph, I am the innocents, calm down."

I'm calm dude, I'm just a dick to other dicks.

Deal with it bro.

since you so big on cruz because he had a breakout year when every big play came from defense always missing tackles I bet you'll pick of ogletree and try trading him for someone good and get all pissy when everyone rejects you

why guys he had such a great game.....hes a top 5 wr this year come on now thats a good offer

So wait, Cruz wasn't a legit monster last year?

And wait, he's not in the same pass happy offense with improving QB again with a beast opposite of him to take pressure off him and vice versa?

And if he didn't have those 3 easy drops game one he doesn't break 100 yards to start the year?

And no, I don't see the similarity or connection of picking up Ogletree and shopping him for top talent and shopping a guy going around 25 to 35 who was a consistent beast last year in the same situation for repeat success even if he has some inevitable regression.

Cruz should be an almost lock for 1300 and 8 this year again, with further upside.

Just cause you don't like Cruz specifically doesn't mean he's trash, just wanted to let you know that.

I get offers for highly drafted players I don't like all the time, but I understand the difference between my own personal rankings and making some Plastic Man reach analogy that you're going for right now.

Your ignorance is staggering.

Carry on.

you mad bro? you seem a little upset I rejected your offer and countered it with another s*** offer

let me give you some free fantasy football advice.....just because someone has one big season doesn't mean there the next coming of barry sanders or megatron or whoever. lets see how did steve slaton do after his break out season? you really think cam will repeat 14 rush tds or gronk will get 18 tds again b/c they did it last year? or how about turner, just b/c he was a top 10 back last year would you draft him like one when most of his yards came at the end of the game off one or two big runs when the game was offer.

personallity I hope so b/c i'd love playing in leagues against people who overvalue a breakout game or season and actually dont study the games or match ups to really see if its plausible that they can do it again

I'll put 20 bucks that cruz won't even crack the top 10 this year

you mad bro? you seem a little upset I rejected your offer and countered it with another s*** offer

let me give you some free fantasy football advice.....just because someone has one big season doesn't mean there the next coming of barry sanders or megatron or whoever. lets see how did steve slaton do after his break out season? you really think cam will repeat 14 rush tds or gronk will get 18 tds again b/c they did it last year? or how about turner, just b/c he was a top 10 back last year would you draft him like one when most of his yards came at the end of the game off one or two big runs when the game was offer.

personallity I hope so b/c i'd love playing in leagues against people who overvalue a breakout game or season and actually dont study the games or match ups to really see if its plausible that they can do it again

I'll put 20 bucks that cruz won't even crack the top 10 this year

You're having a hard time understanding the concept here of common sense, reality and logic.

Just because you don't like Cruz specifically, does not mean he's waiver wire trash who should have went late in drafts and has no value.

Just because you want to sit on Mathews lap and rotate does not mean he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

His value to you is crap, that's cool. Reject the trade then. Or if you have any interest in my other players counter. But you counter with your trololol offer of Bills and Devery for McFadden making it out like I made some horrendous offer and that was laughable.

For example, I don't like Chris Johnson this year at all. I think he's pretty much crap who will have 3 or 4 monster games and be garbage the rest of the year. But Chris Johnson was a top 12 lock in pretty much every league this year. I also don't like Jamaal Charles this year, but again understand he was going 25 to 35 in most leagues, so if someone was to offer me Chris Johnson or Jamaal Charles and say Titus Young for Julio Jones or something, I might reject it, but I understand the offer was beyond fair, I just don't personally like it.

And so I don't need to troll that other owner with a counter of Ryan Fitzpatrick and my kicker for Aaron Rodgers and drop some LOL, I would never trade for DeAngelo bro he's trash while purposely ignoring CJ or JC was even in the deal to be an obnoxious troll.

But as I'm typing this I remember again that was exactly your point and what you are, so I'm done.

And again, I'm honestly not mad, I'm just a real dick to cunts and trolls.

calm down bro, this isnt a pay league stop bleeding all over the forums

so if cruz is a top 5 wr then why didnt everyone in the league draft him like one? Riddle me that ****

clearly since 10 wr's went off the board before him everyone thinks there's no way he can repeat that season

i dont care if cj2k was a top 12 pick in most leagues, thats not my problem if people dont know what there doing and take him over mkd bc he might miss a game. oh look mjd already is the number back wow that was fast. wow if you really think JC and titus for Julio is a fair offer your terrible at fantasy football....Julio is a lock as a top 5 wr

but since you're all over cruz's nuts you homo why don't you put your money where your mouth is....20 bucks hes not a top 10 wr this year

calm down bro, this isnt a pay league stop bleeding all over the forums

so if cruz is a top 5 wr then why didnt everyone in the league draft him like one? Riddle me that ****

clearly since 10 wr's went off the board before him everyone thinks there's no way he can repeat that season

i dont care if cj2k was a top 12 pick in most leagues, thats not my problem if people dont know what there doing and take him over mkd bc he might miss a game. oh look mjd already is the number back wow that was fast. wow if you really think JC and titus for Julio is a fair offer your terrible at fantasy football....Julio is a lock as a top 5 wr

but since you're all over cruz's nuts you homo why don't you put your money where your mouth is....20 bucks hes not a top 10 wr this year

Cant tell if trolling or just an a**hole

we cant bet whatever you want.....its not like i expect you to man up and honor your bet anyway but since you think hes so good prove it....put some money on him unless you know I'm right

Always nice to start with a W :) .

why isnt the wavier order based on record, i thought this way suppose to be a legitly ran league

Week One Results:

Lt. Frank Drebin def. a tiger's jaw 109.4-104.7

bs61014 def. Reverse Cowgill 109.3-102.7

justgunz3 def. JohnRuck 107.6-96.2

RotoFan75 def. scienergy 98.7-88.8

kushmoney def. lawilt 95.8-80.8

mpbaseball22 def. The Jet 87.1-53.5

Updated Standings:

1. Lt. Frank Drebin (1-0)

2. bs61014 (1-0)

3. justgunz3 (1-0)

4. RotoFan75 (1-0)

5. kushmoney (1-0)

6. mpbaseball (1-0)

7. a tiger's jaw (0-1)

8. Reverse Cowgill (0-1)

9. JohnRuck (0-1)

10. scienergy (0-1)

11. lawilt (0-1)

12. The Jet (0-1)

so are waivers not going to be based on the reverse order of the standings like every other normal league?

so are waivers not going to be based on the reverse order of the standings like every other normal league?

Dont know what you are talking about lawilt, Im in 22 (yahoo, yahoo pro, cbs, espn) leagues and none have that waiver system. I was in one last year that had it and I didn't like it, even though I was getting great chances at a good pick up almost every week since my team sucked, hahaha. Not fair IMO to reward the worst owner each and every week with the 1st priority at waivers.

Thinking about your trade proposal Lt. Frank Drebin, VERY tempting considering I'm shallow at WR, but that Raiders Circus act from Monday night scares me a bit, might have to sleep on this one and have an answer tomorrow morning.

Dont know what you are talking about lawilt, Im in 22 (yahoo, yahoo pro, cbs, espn) leagues and none have that waiver system. I was in one last year that had it and I didn't like it, even though I was getting great chances at a good pick up almost every week since my team sucked, hahaha. Not fair IMO to reward the worst owner each and every week with the 1st priority at waivers.

its more fair then letting the top teams hold their wavier claims till a big injury happens then have first pick when they dont need to waste the claim bc there doing so well in the league already and are able to wait on the big injury like say cj spiller sitting on waivers. plus what if you get an injury right before game starts and pick up someone to start bc of that injury then you automatically go to the end of the line.....just think its more fair to let the bad teams first crack at waivers

Thinking about your trade proposal Lt. Frank Drebin, VERY tempting considering I'm shallow at WR, but that Raiders Circus act from Monday night scares me a bit, might have to sleep on this one and have an answer tomorrow morning.

After consulting my pillow i have decided to accept the trade. Looks (on paper at least) that both of us will benefit from it:

You get an improvement over your already great RB at the expense of giving up a WR star, but you have great depth at WR.

I give up arguably the most valuable player, but get in return an elite RB (with a lot of risk, though) and a star WR, a very shallow position in my team.

Hope this ends up being a win-win trade :) .